Are you ready to start a new banking experience? How would you like to obtain a rate that is 19x the national average? If so, Sallie Mae Bank is offering a 2.20% APY Rate on their Money Market Account. When you sign up for their Money Market Account, you can start maximizing your savings and it takes just minutes to open an account online!
There are no minimums or monthly maintenance fees and you’ll earn interest at a higher rate than with a traditional savings account. Plus, you’ll still have access to your money and can write checks from the account. Your money is FDIC insured and you will have 24/7 access to your account.
If you are currently interested in the attractive rate, be sure to head on over to your local branch and apply as soon as you can, as the rates are subjected to change! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Sallie Mae Bank Money Market Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 2.20%
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Early Termination Fee: Check with CSR for additional information
Sallie Mae Bank Requirements
- Open the Money Market Account with Sallie Mae either online or in branch
- Keep the account open and in good standing to accumulate interest
Sallie Mae Bank Fine Print
- Maximum of six withdrawal and transfer transactions per monthly statement period per account.
- An Excessive Transaction Fee applies for each transaction that exceeds the limit.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for the Sallie Mae Money Market Account is variable and may change after account opening, apply to personal accounts only, and is accurate as of 11/16/2018.
- Fees could reduce earnings. Please refer to the Account Terms and Conditions Agreement for details.
- Deposit products are offered through Sallie Mae Bank, Member FDIC.
- Sallie Mae reserves the right to modify or discontinue products, services, and benefits at any time without notice.
Sallie Mae Bank Money Market Account Features
- Check writing directly from your account
- No minimum balance and no monthly fees
- Easy online account management, 24 hours a day
- An account that’s FDIC Insured, for your peace of mind
Check out this great offer from Sallie Mae Bank.You can enjoy earning an attractive rate of 2.20%. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings.With a great account like this, I recommend signing up today so you can start saving and growing your money for the future! If you are looking for more options, you can find all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
-Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
-Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
-Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
-Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
-Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
-Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
-IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®