Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Arizona and Nevada a generous $25 bonus when you sign up for a new Checking Account by March 31, 2019.
To get started, you must open a new checking account with the minimum opening deposit of $25. After that, all you would have to do is sign up for online and mobile banking, and let the credit union send you monthly e-statements instead of paper ones. After you have met the requirements and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online banking, bill pay, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you are a current employee or a part of any of the listed featured companies, you qualify for instant membership. To learn more, be sure to check out the membership eligibility section for a complete list of all the qualifying companies.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Sierra Pacific FCU Bonus Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: AZ, NV (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 12 months
Sierra Pacific FCU Account Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account from Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union by March 31, 2019.
- Complete the $25 minimum opening deposit.
- Sign up for online and mobile banking.
- Switch from paper statements to e-statements.
- Bonus will be credited within 90 days.
Sierra Pacific FCU Fine Print
- One bonus per household
- Must meet above requirements to qualify
- Account must be in good standing
- NCUA insured
Are you currently in the market for a new checking account? How would you like to earn a generous bonus this season? If you answered yes to the questions above, then the current promotion from Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union is the one for you!
I personally like this bonus because the bank will reward you with a bonus for each feature you enroll in. This promotional bonus is very easy to earn, however, if you weren’t looking for this type of promotion, then check out the full list of our Best Bank Bonuses!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees