South Carolina Federal Credit Union is offering residents of South Carolina a chance to earn a $100 checking bonus when you open a new checking account. I recommend opening a Simple Checking account to avoid the $5 monthly fee. To earn the bonus, you must set up direct deposit of $250+ per month and enroll for eStatements. This is a great opportunity to earn some extra money, so hurry on in to their local branch and open an account today because this promotion is only available for a limited time.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
South Carolina FCU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: SC
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Please Let Us Know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Additional Requirements
- Monthly Fee: $5 Monthly Fee – Simple Checking Account waive (average daily balance of $1000+, direct deposit of $250 and 10 credit debit card transactions, month-end loan balance of $10,000+, first mortgage, and requirements waived for members age 25 and younger.)
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee Listed
South Carolina FCU $100 Bonus Requirements:
- Visit a local South Carolina Federal Credit Union and open a new checking account.
- Within 60 days:
- Set up direct deposit of $250+ per month.
- Enroll for eStatements
- $100 will be deposited once requirements are verified (six to eight weeks)
South Carolina FCU Checking Account Features:
- Up to $500 Mortgage Credit
- Fee-Free Premium Checking
- Free Foreign ATM Use
- Discounted Vehicle Loan Rates
- Premium Phone Service
- Instant Issue Debit Card
- Debit Card UChoose Rewards
- Premium Share Certificates
South Carolina Federal Credit Union is not available for existing South Carolina Federal checking account ownership or joint checking account relationships with direct deposit are excluded from this offer. This bonus cannot be combined with any other offers. If you qualify, hurry and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the American Express High Yield Savings Account:
-Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
-Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
-FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
-No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
-24/7 Account Access