Are you looking to put extra money in your pockets? S&T Bank is currently offering residents of Ohio and Pennsylvania a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new qualifying Checking Account by March 8, 2019.
To receive the first $100, all you would need to do is open a new checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $50, complete at least 10 debit card transactions (posted and cleared), and enroll in online statements. For the remaining $100, all that’s left is to keep the account open and in good standing for 6 months.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, 24 hour ATM and debit card access, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
S&T Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking & Simple, Checking & More, Checking & Four Stars
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: OH, PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/08/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Fund up to $100 online
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$10, varies by account
- Simple Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- More Checking: $10, can be waived if you have minimum daily balance of $1,000 in Checking & More account or combined personal deposit and Home loan balances of at least $25,000 outstanding
- Four Checking: $10, can be waived if you minimum daily balance of at least $1,000 in Checking & Four Stars account or combined personal deposit and Home loan balances more than $5,000
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of $200 bonus, if account is not open for at least 6 months.
S&T Bank Checking Requirements
- To qualify for the first $100 offer, the initial deposit of $50 must be made within 10 days of account opening and the following conditions also must be met by April 12, 2019
- At least ten $10 S&T Bank Visa Debit card purchases (posted and cleared) must be made
- Enroll in online statements.
- A $100 will be credited to the eligible account April 26, 2019 for completing the 3 tasks listed above.
- The additional $100 will be credited to the S&T account on or before September 13, 2019 to signify the 6 month anniversary date of the account opening provided the account qualified for the debit card and online statement incentive.
S&T Bank Bonus Fine Print
- This offer is not available to current S&T Bank checking customers or those who have closed an S&T Bank checking in the past 12 months.
- Offer applies to new consumer checking accounts (Preferred Banking, Select Banking and Four Star Banking (also interest bearing for Preferred Banking and Four Star Banking)) opened by 03/08/2019.
- New accounts will not be eligible for offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing S&T Bank consumer checking account.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other checking offer and is subject to change or termination without notice.
- One incentive payout per household.
- The account must remain in good standing (daily ledger balance greater than $10) in order to receive any incentive.
- Subject to 1099 reporting.
If you are currently a resident of Ohio or Pennsylvania and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from S&T Bank is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous $200 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Reserve℠ Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
-$300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
-3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
-Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
-Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®