Stanford Federal Credit Union is offering residents of California a chance to earn a $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by December 31, 2019.
To get started, all you would need to do is fill out the form online. Once you have done so, the bank will email you with a coupon for your bonus. Simply have an account with a minimum $5 balance as well as $500 or more in monthly direct deposit and the bonus is yours! Additionally, you will have access to a variety of account features.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Individuals and families who comprise the Stanford community, and the employees and family members of over 250 employers throughout the Bay Area are eligible to join this credit union, but to qualify for this promotion you must be employed by one of their Select Employer Groups. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional details and list of qualifying companies.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Stanford Federal Credit Union Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Basic, Premier, Simply Free Student, Student Club Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0 – $10
- Basic Checking: No monthly service fees
- Premier Checking: $10 monthly fee waived with $20k min combined balances
- Simply Free Student Checking: No monthly service fees
- Student Club Checking: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 3 months
Stanford FCU Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Personal Checking account from Stanford Federal Credit Union with a minimum $5 balance by December 31, 2019.
- Set up and receive a Direct Deposit of at least $500 within 60 days.
- Earn the $100 bonus within 30 days after requirement completion.
Stanford Federal Credit Union Fine Print
- Offer does not apply to second or multiple checking accounts and/or existing checking members and is limited to one bonus per household.
- Taxes due on the bonus deposit are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- SFCU will report the bonus deposit to the appropriate state and federal agencies, as required by applicable law.
- Members are responsible for tax consequences (if any).
- This offer is not good with any other Stanford FCU promotional offers.
- Offer is subject to change.
If you are a Californian resident looking into a new banking experience, then definitely check out Stanford Federal Credit Union for their current $100 Bonus! Qualified residents can earn the bonus on account as well as a host of account features. Additionally, you will be a part of a well trusted financial institution that countless has trusted over the years! However, this promotion is limited geographically.
If you qualify, you might find this to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions