Available for residents of Indiana, Star Financial Bank is offering a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account with direct deposit by March 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, you would need to open your account with a $50 opening deposit. All you would need to do is set up and receive a recurring Direct Deposit of $500+, enroll in eStatements, and make 5 or more Debit Card transactions. Meet these requirements for 120 days. After the qualification period, the $200 bonus will be deposited into your checking account. Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as Online banking with Bill Pay, Mobile banking with Mobile Deposits and Text banking, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Star Financial Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: IN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of $200 bonus, if account is closed within 120 days
Star Financial Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a Checking Account with Star Financial Bank with $50 by March 31, 2019
- Monthly direct deposit of $500 or more
- Sign up and receive e-statements
- Make five (5) debit card transactions monthly
- Keep the account open for 120 days and in good standing
Star Financial Bank Bonus Fine Print
- New checking customers only.
- $50 minimum deposit to open a checking account.
- Account must remain open and in good standing for 120 days.
- Bonus will be deposited to the account at the end of 120 days if the following conditions are met: monthly direct deposit of at least $500, e-statements, and at least five (5) debit card transactions. Consumer accounts only.
- Employees of STAR Financial Bank are not eligible. Only one offer per household. Offer is non-transferable.
If you are currently a resident of IN and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Star Financial Bank is a great bet for you! All you have to do is meet the requirements above.
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Star Financial Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here