Available for residents of Illinois, Streator Onized Credit Union is offering a nice $25 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account and complete a couple of easy requirements. To qualify for the bonus, what you need to do is set up direct deposits, activate your SOCU debit card, and enroll in E-statements. Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, online Bill Pay, eStatements, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone residing or working in LaSalle, Livingston, Marshall, Grundy, Putnam, Woodford, McLean, Bureau, Stark, Peoria, Tazewell, Ford, Iroquois, Kankakee, Will, and Kendall Counties (including all relatives). Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Streator Onized Credit Union Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Streator Onized Credit Union Requirements:
- Open a new checking account with Streator Onized Credit Union
- Set up qualifying Direct Deposits that must be received
- Activated your SOCU Visa Debit card
- Enroll for eStatements
- Your bonus should arrive 60 days after all conditions have been met
Streator Onized Credit Union Fine Print:
The total amount of all qualifying Direct Deposits credited to your checking account must be at least $200.
Transfers from one account to another do not qualify as Qualifying Direct Deposits.
If multiple accounts are opened with the same signers, only one account will be eligible for the premium.
For this offer, signing authority will be defined by the primary member name(s) and social security number(s) on the account.
Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time.
Federally insured by the NCUA.
If you are currently a resident of Illinois and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Streator Onized Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous $25 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that