Sturdy Savings Bank is offering residents of New Jersey an attractive $175 bonus when you open a checking account with a debit card by April 30, 2019.
To get started, all you have to do is open a checking account to receive the initial $25. Once you have completed that, you will $50 for every service you complete for up to $150. You must complete the following by May 31, 2019: direct deposit, eStatements, and CardValet.
After you have met the requirements and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online banking, bill pay, and so much more! If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Sturdy Savings Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $175 Bonus
- Availability: NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies by Account
- E-Checking: $5, can be waived with a balance of $100
- Student Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Regular Checking: $5, can be waived with a balance of $100
- NJ Consumer Checking: $3, Monthly fee applies regardless of balance
- NOW Checking: $10, can be waived with a balance of $500
- Premier NOW Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Sturdy Savings Bank Requirements
- Open a Checking account from Sturdy Savings Bank by April 30, 2019.
- Receive $50 when you enroll in each of the selected services before May 31, 2019:
- Direct Deposit
- Keep the account open and in good standing.
Sturdy Savings Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Rate is accurate as of March 1, 2019 and may change at any time.
- Minimum balance of $100 required to obtain APY.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Sturdy Savings Bank to learn more about the current $175 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Sturdy Savings Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here