Available now for anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Suffolk County, New York, Suffolk Federal is now offering a great way for your child to learn about saving with a $25 deposit rewarded just for opening a new Youth Savings account. Once the balance reaches $1,000, Suffolk Federal will congratulate them with another $25 deposit! So all-in-all, you’ll receive a maximum bonus of $50 for your child.
Take advantage of unique key features of a highly dividend account specialized in rewarding them for their efforts. This is a great way to instill financial literacy for your child at an early age. Teach them the importance of savings and reward them at the same time!
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $300 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Suffolk Federal Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Advantage Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Cash
- Availability: NY
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for more details
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Account must stay open for a minimum of 90 days or Suffolk Federal reserves the right to revoke cash-back deposits.
Suffolk Federal Checking Bonus Requirements:
- You will need to be a member of Suffolk Federal by opening a Youth Savings account with a $5.00 minimum balance
- Upon account opening, you’ll receive $25 Bonus
- Accomplish a $1,000 balance and you’ll receive another $25 Bonus
- Once all requirements have been completed, you’ll receive $50 in Bonus Incentives.
Suffolk Federal Account Features:
- Balances up to $1,000 earn 3.50% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- Minimum balance to earn dividends is $100.
- Dividends are calculated on daily balance and credited monthly.
- Youth Savings accounts must be custodial accounts
- At the age of 18, monies in this account will be transferred into a regular savings account.
Parents and Guardians of Suffolk, New York, be sure to check out Suffolk Federal for their $50 Youth Promotion. When your child applies for a youth savings account, they’ll receive $25 Bonus. Not only that but if they can achieve a $1,000 balance, they’ll receive another $25 bonus. This is an easy bonus with very minimal requirements attached. Keep in mind that your child will be subject to a custodial account; you will have to co-sign your child into a youth account.
Remember there is a specified 90 day pending closure period, if you choose to close your account within a 90 days span, you’ll risk having your bonus revoked. This bonus will be reported and entitled to the IRS. But If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions