If you are a student looking to kick start your financial future ahead, then look further! Technology Credit Union is offering residents nationwide an opportunity to earn a $50 bonus when you open a Tech CU Student Checking Account by December 31, 2019.
To get started, be sure to apply the promo code SB2019 at the time of account opening. Once you have done so and met any requirements associated with the new account, you will be able to earn the bonus as well as a host of account features!
For those who are interested, simply apply online or head on over to your local branch to start your new account experience! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: To be able to qualify for the $50 bonus, be sure to check the membership qualifications and see whether you are a qualified customer of Tech CU.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Technology Credit Union Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Basic Checking or Interest Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Detailed Requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fee
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Technology Credit Union Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account
- Utilize the promo code SB2019 at the time of account opening
- Must meet membership requirements to qualify
Technology Credit Union Fine Print
- Offer valid only for new-to-Tech CU personal checking accounts only.
- If member is under 18, a co-signer is required to open an account.
Are you currently a student looking to start a new banking account? Are you simply getting a head start on the financial world ahead? Either way, the current promotion from Technology Credit Union is definitely a great place to start! Not only are you able to enjoy the bonus, but with little to no requirements, banking has never been easier. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of a host of account features to better your experience!
I would definitely recommend this promotion if you qualify. However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here