Texas Dow Employees Credit Union offer is available to Texas residents. TDECU is offering new members a chance to earn a bonus of $200 with a recurring direct deposit when they open a new Forward Checking account by September 15, 2019.
To get started, all you have to do is open a Forward Checking account. Once you have completed that, you must set up to receive recurring direct deposits. Lastly, you must keep the account open and in good-standing.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Texas Dow Employees CU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Forward Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/15/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Recurring Direct Deposit of at least $250
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: $5, can be waived if you complete either of the following:
- Enroll in Mobile Deposit and have a recurring direct deposit
- Make at least 6 debit card transactions per month
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Texas Dow Employee CU Requirements
- Open a new Forward Checking account with Texas Dow Employee Credit Union.
- Set up to receive recurring direct deposits by September 15, 2019.
- Keep the accounts open and in good-standing
Texas Dow Employee CU Account Fine Print
- Rewards will be deposited into your main share/savings account within 60 days after meeting offer requirements and are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Insured by NCUA.
- Offer not valid on existing Forward Checking or Credit Card accounts.
Texas Dow Employee Credit Union offer can be earned when you open your TDECU checking account today. If you live in one of the following states and is eligible for this offer then hurry into your local Texas Dow Employment Credit Union and get started today.
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card