Town Bank is offering residents of Wisconsin an attractive $300 bonus when you open a Total Access Checking account by December 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new Total Access Checking account with a $100 opening deposit. Once you have opened your new account, simply enroll in eStatements and Online Banking, then set up and receive a Direct Deposit of $500 or more, all within 2 consecutive months after account opening. Once you have met the requirements, the bonus will be paid within 30 days.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Town Bank Summary
- Learn More
- Account Type: Total Access Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $300 Bonus
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No credit card funding
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $15 monthly fee waived with:
- $2,500 daily balance, OR
- $5,000 average monthly balance
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Town Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a Total Access Checking account from Town Bank with an opening deposit of $100 by December 31, 2019
- Complete the following within 2 consecutive months:
- Set up and receive a Direct Deposit of $500 or more
- Enroll in Online Banking
- Enroll in eStatements
- Once you have completed the requirements, the $300 bonus will be deposited into the account within 30 days after the qualification period.
Town Bank Bonus Fine Print
- “Direct deposit” means any payment made by a government agency, employer or other third-party organization which is made via an electronic deposit.
- Direct deposits do not include teller/ATM/mobile or remote deposits, wire transfers, online banking/telephone transfers between accounts at the bank, external transfers from other accounts at other financial institutions and/or ATM/debit card transfers and deposit
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
If you are interested, make sure to check out Town Bank to learn more about the current $300 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Town Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $300 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the American Express® Gold Card:
-Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
-Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
-Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
-Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
-$100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
-Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-Annual Fee is $250.
-See Rates & Fees