Tropical Financial Credit Union is offering residents of Florida, Missouri, and New York an attractive $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account by December 31, 2018.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a qualifying Checking account before the expiration date of the promotion. Once you have opened a new checking account, simple download the ChangEd App on your mobile device and make at least one transfer from your account to the app each month for three consecutive months. Once you have completed the requirements the $100 bonus will be credited by May 5, 2019.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you live or work in one the following Florida counties: Miami-Dade,Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Martin, Hendry, Collier, Lee and Sarasota, then you are eligible to join. You also can join if you are an employee of one of their Partner Companies as well. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information and their list of Partner Companies.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Tropical Financial Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Select, Premium, Gen Next Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: Fl, MO, NW (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Must download the ChangEd App
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0 – $10
- Select Checking: $3 monthly fee, unavoidable
- Premium Checking: $10 monthly fee waived with:
- Direct deposit of at least $500 per month to savings or checking, OR
- Have a daily minimum balance of at least $1,500 in checking, OR
- Have a First Mortgage with TFCU, OR
- Earn interest by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $2,500
- Gen Next Checking: Non monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Tropical Financial CU Checking Requirements
- Open a qualifying Checking Account from Tropical Financial Credit Union by December 31, 2018.
- Download the ChangEd App and make at least 1 transfer from your checking account to the ChangEd app, every month for three consecutive months.
- Once you have completed the requirements then the $100 bonus will be credited to you by May 5, 2019
Tropical Financial Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- TFCU membership required.
- Fiduciary accounts such as Trusts, Guardianship’s, Estates, Custodians, and HSA or Business accounts are excluded from this offer.
- Bonus will be reported on IRS-1099 and you will be responsible for tax filing and reporting.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Tropical Financial Credit Union to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience! I recommend the Gen Next Checking account mainly for their no monthly fees, but be sure to pick the best account for you!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Tropical Financial Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the American Express® Business Gold Card:
-More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month †
-†4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*
-Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
-Exclusive Offers: Get up to 1 year free on subscriptions to both G Suite Basic for up to 3 users and ZipRecruiter Standard, a combined value up to $3,188.*
-Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.*
-Expense Management Tools: Connect to Quickbooks, access SpendManagerSM, receive a Year-End Summary, and more.*
-Add Employee Cards with a no annual fee option. Earn rewards on employee purchases and track employee expenses with spending limits, alerts, and summary reports.*
-See Rates & Fees