United Federal Credit Union is offering residents of AR, IN, MI, NC, NV, OH an attractive $100 bonus when you open a Rewards or Ultra Checking account.
To qualify for the open a new checking account with a $50 opening deposit. Once you have opened your new account, simply set up and receive a direct deposit. Once you have received your first direct deposit, you will earn the $100 bonus the following business day.
If you are interested in this referral promotion, be sure to refer your friends and family as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship or attend school near one of their branches, work for or are retired from one of their 900+ Corporate Members, or are an immediate family member of one of their members. Be sure to check out their membership page for additional information.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
United Federal Credit Union Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Rewards, Ultra Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: AR, IN, MI, NC, NV, OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0 – not specified
- Rewards Checking: No monthly service fees
- Ultra Checking: None listed, check with CSR
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
United Federal Credit Union Bonus Requirements:
- Open a new Rewards or Ultra Checking Account with United Federal Credit Union with an opening deposit of $50.
- Set up and receive a Direct Deposit
- Earn a $100 bonus the day after you have received your first Direct Deposit.
United Federal Credit Union Fine Print:
- Offer limited to new checking accounts only; one per Member.
- Requires a minimum account opening deposit of $50.00 and signing up for direct deposit into the account to earn bonus.
- Bonus deposited into new account within one business day of first direct deposit into account.
If you are interested, make sure to check out United Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Unify Financial Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee