Texas residents can now earn a $100 bonus from University Federal Credit Union when you participate in the Rainy Day Savings Program and complete all the qualifications by May 15, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, you simply have to make your first deposit into your new UFCU account within one month of opening your account, complete an online financial literacy course within three months of opening your account, and finally keep making deposits into your savings account.
Additionally, the account comes with a wide selection of account features to better your banking experience! If you are interested in kick starting your child's financial future, then I suggest you apply soon. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
University FCU Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: TX (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/15/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown.Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown, check with CSR for more information
University FCU Requirements
- Make your first deposit into your new UFCU account within one month of opening your account.
- Complete an online financial literacy course within three months of opening your account.
- Continue to meet the eligibility requirements listed above.
- Make deposits into your savings account.
- You have until May 15, 2019, to make your deposits and claim your incentives.
University FCU Fine Print
- Be 18 years old or older
- Have a valid driver’s license, state ID, or passport
- Be enrolled in at least six credit hours at Austin Community College (ACC) in the fall 2018 semester
- Plan to enroll in at least six credit hours at ACC in the spring 2019 semester
- Be seeking a degree or certificate at ACC
If you live in Texas and would like to kick start your child's financial future, then the new promotion from University Federal Credit Union is definitely a great option to take advantage of. Simply meet the requirements associated with the account and the credit union will match your opening deposit of $100! However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Reserve®:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here