For residents of Colorado, Vectra Bank is offering an attractive $750 Bonus when you open a new consumer checking account and add a new consumer savings or money market account by August 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is meet VectraWorks eligibility requirements. Once you have an account, all you would need to do is have an average balance of at least $50,000 for 180 days! Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, online bill pay, eStatements, eNotices, eTax Documents, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility Requirements: You must be a VectraWorks member to be eligible for this offer. VectraWorks participation is available to the employees of Vectra Bank Colorado business customers. Employment or payroll verification may be required at enrollment and upon fulfillment of promotional offers. In order to receive on-going announcements and VectraWorks specials a valid email address is required.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Vectra Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Types: Checking Account and Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $750
- Availability: CO (Bank locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: None specified
- Early Termination Fee: None specified
Vectra Bank Checking Requirements
- Stop by a Vectra Bank branch and open a new Checking and Savings Account
- Maintain a daily average balance of $50,000 for 180 days in your Savings Account
- Once requirements are met, the bonus will be deposited into the personal checking account within 30 days of satisfying the last offer requirement.
Vectra Bank Checking Bonus Fine Print
- This offer expire August 31, 2019 and is subject to the VectraWorks Program verification requirements.
- Additional account fees, terms, minimum deposit amounts and conditions apply.
- See a banker for details.
If you are currently a resident of Colorado and a VectraWorks member and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Vectra Bank is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer.
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM