Vibrant Credit Union is offering residents nationwide an 2.50% APY when you sign up and open a new Purple Money Market Account. In order to earn this bonus, you need to open their money market account and deposit $100,000 to earn the 2.50% APY rate. If you deposit less than this, you will earn a 0.65% APY.
Membership Eligibility: Membership to all U.S. residents with a valid Social Security number.
Table of Contents
Vibrant Credit Union Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Purple Money Market Account
- Rate: 2.50% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: $25 early closure fee, if the account is closed within 90 days of opening
Vibrant Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Purple Money Market account from Vibrant Credit Union with minimum deposit of $100,000.
- Earn your rate of 2.50% APY!
Vibrant Credit Union Account Fine Print
- Purple Money Market Account.
- New money only. $100,000+ pays 2.50% APY on total balance.
- Up to $99,999.99 pays .65%. Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000.
- Rate valid as of 3.20.19
Vibrant Credit Union is offering an excellent rate for their Purple Money Market Account, but the catch is the large deposit requirement to open this account. Although Vibrant Credit Union is NCUA insured for up to $250,000, this is a large deposit to require for this level of return. A bonus about this Credit Union is that membership is VERY east to maintain!
Vibrant Credit Union prides itself of putting its' members first in decision making. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Bank Rates for all your saving needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees