Current residents of Rhode Island and Connecticut can now enjoy a generous $300 bonus from Washington Trust when you apply and open a new Free Checking Account. All you need to do is set up a recurring direct deposit, and complete 3 bill pay transactions with 3 different payees. Once you have done so, the bonus will be deposited into your account! Additionally, you will be able to gain access to great account features to better your banking experience such as the convenience of online and mobile banking, online bill pay and so much more! Interested? Please do not hesitate! Head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Washington Trust Checking Accounts Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Types: Free Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $300 bonus
- Availability: RI, CT (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited time
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Complete 3 bill pay transactions
- Avoid Monthly Fees: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: $100, if you closed it within 3 months
Washington Trust Requirements:
- Open a new free checking account with the minimum opening deposit of $50
- Set up to receive recurring direct deposits
- Complete 3 bill pay transactions to 3 different payees
- Keep the account open and in good-standing to avoid the $100 fee
Washington Trust Fine Print:
- Freedom Checking offer available for new accounts with funds from sources other than Washington Trust.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for balances of $5,000 or more is 0.01%. APY is as of 5/01/18.
- Interest rate may change at any time.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Washington Trust is great for those who would like to take advantage of a host of great features to better your banking experience while still being able to earn a generous bonus. Personally, I would recommend this promotion simply because the requirements listed are not hard to achieve and once you have done so, the $300 bonus is yours! But for those that are interested, you might find it to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to head on over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions