If you are a current resident of Wisconsin who wishes to start a new banking experience, then you are in luck! WaterStone Bank is now offering a $100 bonus to residents when you open a new Free Checking Account. To get started, be sure to have a $100 minimum opening deposit.
If you’re interested, the $100.00 direct deposit credit requires a $200.00 minimum automatic deposit of government benefit or employer payroll to be received within 90 days of enrollment. You’ll get great features with the checking account you don’t want to miss out on!
Editor’s Note: There is a separate $100 bonus exclusively for Active Duty Service Members, Military Veterans and Reserve and National Guard Service Members
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
WaterStone Bank Checking Account Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Required Direct Deposit
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: Account must be open for at least 90 months to waive the $30 termination fee.
WaterStone Bank Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account with a $100 opening deposit and $200 minimum automatic deposit to earn your bonus!
WaterStone Bank Fine Print
- To enroll in the HERO Program you must show an employee ID, business card, badge or pay stub as proof you are a currently employed or retired service member of the Fire Department, Police or Sheriff’s Department, Emergency Medical Technician, including administrative staff or volunteer, and have a WaterStone Bank (WSB) Checking account. $100.00 direct deposit credit requires a $200.00 minimum automatic deposit of government benefit or employer payroll to be received within 90 days of enrollment. $100.00 will be credited to your WSB Checking account on the first statement cycle after the direct deposit is received.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from WaterStone Bank is available to residents of Wisconsin who is on the market for a new banking option. Additionally, you will have access to a host of account features! Personally, I would not recommend this promotion for the very fact that the requirements are hard to obtain.
Additionally, you would have to constantly keep check of your account requirements each month to guarantee the full amount. However, if you would like to sign up, I recommend you do so fast. However, if you are not interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM