If you are a current resident of Wisconsin who wishes to start a new banking experience, then you are in luck! WaterStone Bank is now offering a $100 bonus to residents when you open a new Free Checking Account. To get started, be sure to have a $100 minimum opening deposit.
If you’re interested, the $100.00 direct deposit credit requires a $200.00 minimum automatic deposit of government benefit or employer payroll to be received within 90 days of enrollment. You’ll get great features with the checking account you don’t want to miss out on!
Editor’s Note: There is a separate $100 bonus exclusively for Active Duty Service Members, Military Veterans and Reserve and National Guard Service Members
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
WaterStone Bank Checking Account Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Required Direct Deposit
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: Account must be open for at least 90 months to waive the $30 termination fee.
WaterStone Bank Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account with a $100 opening deposit and $200 minimum automatic deposit to earn your bonus!
WaterStone Bank Fine Print
- To enroll in the HERO Program you must show an employee ID, business card, badge or pay stub as proof you are a currently employed or retired service member of the Fire Department, Police or Sheriff’s Department, Emergency Medical Technician, including administrative staff or volunteer, and have a WaterStone Bank (WSB) Checking account. $100.00 direct deposit credit requires a $200.00 minimum automatic deposit of government benefit or employer payroll to be received within 90 days of enrollment. $100.00 will be credited to your WSB Checking account on the first statement cycle after the direct deposit is received.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from WaterStone Bank is available to residents of Wisconsin who is on the market for a new banking option. Additionally, you will have access to a host of account features! Personally, I would not recommend this promotion for the very fact that the requirements are hard to obtain.
Additionally, you would have to constantly keep check of your account requirements each month to guarantee the full amount. However, if you would like to sign up, I recommend you do so fast. However, if you are not interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Chase Freedom® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
-Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee