The Chase British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers you 50,000 bonus Avios after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months after account opening. Additionally, earn a 25,000 bonus Avios after you spend $10,000 on purchases or 50,000 bonus Avios after you spend a total of $20,000 on purchases within your first year of account opening.
Also every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa Card, you’ll earn a Travel Together Ticket where a companion can travel with you anywhere with you for a round-trip flight in the same seating class as your ticket.
This is a voucher that is good for two years. In addition to the bonus Avios and Travel Together Ticket, you will also get 3 Avios for every $1 spent on British Airways purchases and 1 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases. There’s even a Smart Chip Technology included that allows you to make chip-based purchases in Europe while still using your card at home.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard®
Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 50,000 bonus Avios + 25,000 or 50,000 bonus Avios
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $3,000 in the first 3 months after account opening for the 50,000 Bonus. Then $10,000 for the 25,000 bonus Avios or $20,000 for the 50,000 bonus Avios.
- Annual Fee: $95 annual fee
- Bonus Worth: Most roundtrip flights in the U.S cost at least $300 per ticket. Each round trip would cost your around 25,000 Avios.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: Using Avios on British Airways or partner airlines can cost an arm & a leg for their fuel surcharges. The best use for British Airways Avios with no fuel surcharges are Air Berlin, LAN, and American Airlines domestic flights and flights within Americas. The 50,000 bonus Avios can get you two roundtrip tickets to certain countries as long as it’s less than 3,000 miles away. However, I recommend flying AA to Hawaii for the best usage of British Airways Avios.
Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card Features:
- 50,000 bonus Avios after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you’ll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
- Earn a 25,000 bonus Avios after you spend $10,000 on purchases or 50,000 bonus Avios after you spend a total of $20,000 on purchases within your first year of account opening
- In addition to the bonus Avios, you will also get 3 Avios for every $1 spent on British Airways purchases and 1 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you travel abroad.
- Chip Technology allows you to use your card for chip based purchases in Europe & beyond, while still giving you the ability to use your card as you do today at home.
Chase British Airways Pros:
- 50,000 Bonus Point
- 25,000 or 50,000 Additional Bonus Points
- Travel Together Ticket
- Short Haul Redemption (Distance Based Award Chart)
- Variety of Transfer Partners
Chase British Airways Cons:
- Not So Generous Everyday Spending Categories
- Award Availability is quite a headache
- High Fuel Surcharge Fees
Now is the best time to apply for the Chase British Airways Visa Signature® Card with all the additional bonuses for a total of 50,000 bonus Avios. Additionally, earn a 25,000 bonus Avios after you spend $10,000 on purchases or 50,000 bonus Avios after you spend a total of $20,000 on purchases within your first year of account opening. Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa Card, you’ll earn a Travel Together Ticket for one person(one additional seat, same flight and in same cabin). This ticket is good for two years and can be used when you redeem your rewards for a flight.
With these benefits, it is safe to say there are very few travel rewards cards offering similar sign-up bonuses and a rewards earning 3 points per $1 spent with their partner airline. Outside of the free ticket that can be earned, I recommend this card to those of you who travel frequently with British Airways and can take advantage of the points-earning opportunities. This is one of the best credit card promotions along with top benefits such as no foreign transaction fees and travel protection benefits. Find our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses today!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® offers a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. You will have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Redeem your cash rewards for a deposit into your bank account, a statement credit, or gift cards.Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForward World Mastercard Review|