The Chase British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers you 50,000 bonus Avios after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months after account opening. Additionally, earn a 25,000 bonus Avios after you spend $10,000 on purchases or 50,000 bonus Avios after you spend a total of $20,000 on purchases within your first year of account opening. Once you earn your bonus Avios with every purchase, you can earn British Airways miles faster when you buy flights with the card. There is no foreign transaction fee when you make purchases abroad. Also every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa Card, you’ll earn a Travel Together Ticket where a companion can travel with you anywhere with you for a round-trip flight in the same seating class as your ticket. This is a voucher that is good for two years. In addition to the bonus Avios and Travel Together Ticket, you will also get 3 Avios for every $1 spent on British Airways purchases and 1 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases. There’s even a Smart Chip Technology included that allows you to make chip-based purchases in Europe while still using your card at home.
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 50,000 bonus Avios + 25,000 or 50,000 bonus Avios
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $3,000 in the first 3 months after account opening for the 50,000 Bonus. Then $10,000 for the 25,000 bonus Avios or $20,000 for the 50,000 bonus Avios.
- Annual Fee: $95 annual fee
- Bonus Worth: Most roundtrip flights in the U.S cost at least $300 per ticket. Each round trip would cost your around 25,000 Avios.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: Using Avios on British Airways or partner airlines can cost an arm & a leg for their fuel surcharges. The best use for British Airways Avios with no fuel surcharges are Air Berlin, LAN, and American Airlines domestic flights and flights within Americas. The 50,000 bonus Avios can get you two roundtrip tickets to certain countries as long as it’s less than 3,000 miles away. However, I recommend flying AA to Hawaii for the best usage of British Airways Avios.
Chase British Airways Visa Signature Card Features:
- 50,000 bonus Avios after you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you’ll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
- Earn a 25,000 bonus Avios after you spend $10,000 on purchases or 50,000 bonus Avios after you spend a total of $20,000 on purchases within your first year of account opening
- In addition to the bonus Avios, you will also get 3 Avios for every $1 spent on British Airways purchases and 1 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you travel abroad.
- Chip Technology allows you to use your card for chip based purchases in Europe & beyond, while still giving you the ability to use your card as you do today at home.
Chase British Airways Pros:
- 50,000 Bonus Point
- 25,000 or 50,000 Additional Bonus Points
- Travel Together Ticket
- Short Haul Redemption (Distance Based Award Chart)
- Variety of Transfer Partners
Chase British Airways Cons:
- Not So Generous Everyday Spending Categories
- Award Availability is quite a headache
- High Fuel Surcharge Fees
Now is the best time to apply for the Chase British Airways Visa Signature® Card with all the additional bonuses for a total of 50,000 bonus Avios. Additionally, earn a 25,000 bonus Avios after you spend $10,000 on purchases or 50,000 bonus Avios after you spend a total of $20,000 on purchases within your first year of account opening. Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa Card, you’ll earn a Travel Together Ticket for one person(one additional seat, same flight and in same cabin). This ticket is good for two years and can be used when you redeem your rewards for a flight.
With these benefits, it is safe to say there are very few travel rewards cards offering similar sign-up bonuses and a rewards earning 3 points per $1 spent with their partner airline. Outside of the free ticket that can be earned, I recommend this card to those of you who travel frequently with British Airways and can take advantage of the points-earning opportunities. This is one of the best credit card promotions along with top benefits such as no foreign transaction fees and travel protection benefits. Find our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|