CoinZoom now has a $10 in free Zoom tokens for new members. Additionally, they even have a Give $10 Get $10 referral program for you to earn bonuses. Check out other referral bonuses here.
With CoinZoom, it’s a cryptocurrency exchange and digital asset that allows you to: purchase, sell, and spend with several cryptocurrencies. Furthermore, CoinZoom states that their Visa debit card is great for allowing customers to convert crypto to fiat with more than 53 million Visa outlets around the world. Read below for more information on what CoinZoom has to offer.
CoinZoom $10 Sign Up Bonus
Receive $10 in ZOOM tokens when you apply for a new free account with a referral link. Additionally, you must confirm your identity, make a single trade of at least $100, and uphold a balance of at least $100 for 30 days. Furthermore, you must meet all of these qualifications in the first 90 days of opening your new account.
Then, your bonus will be deposited into your account so you can exchange it for other digital coins options or sell it for USD.
- Our Referral Link
- Our referral code: b0a881b2-ed1b-4482-89d4-67701aba5994
(Visit for more information)
CoinZoom Give $10, Get $10 Referrals
Once you’ve shared about $10 ZOOM bonuses with your friends, you’ll receive $10 worth of ZOOM tokens for each person that:
- Signs up for CoinZoom with your personal referral link.
- Makes a single trade of at least $100.
- Upholds their account and total balance of at least $100 for about 30 days.
- Then, finishes all of these requirements in the first 90 days of opening the account.
After your bonus is deposited into your account, you’ll be able to exchange it for other digital coins such as Bitcoin. Or, you can sell it for USD if you’d rather have pocket cash instead. To partake in this offer you must:
- Download and update the app to the latest version.
- Visit the Account Overview in the app.
- Share your personal referral link over email or text.
Furthermore, the amount of referral bonuses you’ll be able to earn will depend on your ZOOM Rewards level (more on that below).
With CoinZoom, they are able to fix the gap between LegacyFC, futures, stocks, and banking for digital assets. Additionally, they are apart of the small handful of cryptocurrency exchanges that is USA-compliant. Some of their features include:
- CoinZoom Wallets. You can stake your assets to support Dash (DASH) and Algorand (ALGO) to make passive income. Your assets will be secure and insured for up to $250,000 for U.S. citizens.
- Crypto Trading. Buy, sell, and trade no more than 30 digital currencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and XRP. CoinZoom will enable you to do fiat to crypto trades for fiat withdrawals and deposits.
- CoinZoom Visa Debit Card. This card will allow you to convert your crypto into currency that’s accepted by the merchant. Additionally, this works with the latest technology to make chip, contactless, and PIN purchases. You can even get up to 5% back on all transactions.
- ZoomMe. This is a free and instant way for you to send and get money from friends and family for domestic and international transfers. Furthermore, it acts like Venmo for fiat and cryptocurrency transactions.
ZOOM is an Ethereum ERC20 token that gives holders a range of discounts, enhancements, and rewards. Additionally, it will include a cashback bonus for no more than 5% on all CoinZoom Visa transactions and discounts for trading fees up to 50%.
Each person will start with the SELECT level with: 1% back on card transactions, ZoomMe limit of $500 a day, and referral limit of $1,000. Furthermore, to gain these rewards, you must hold at least $1,000 ZOOM in your account. There are several different loyalty tiers for you to choose from such as:
10% Discount Level
20% Discount Level
35% Discount Level
50% Discount Level
|Hold 3k ZOOM||Hold 12k ZOOM||Hold 50k ZOOM||Hold 100k ZOOM|
|Card Rewards 2% back||Card Rewards 3% back||Card Rewards 4% back||Card Rewards 5% back|
|0% interest bonus||0.50% interest bonus||1.00% interest bonus||2.00% Interest bonus|
|Staking Rewards||Staking Bonus 0.25%||Staking Bonus 0.50%||Staking Bonus 0.75%|
|ZoomMe $1k/Day||ZoomMe $2.5k/Day||ZoomMe $5k/Day||ZoomMe $10k/Day|
|Referral Reward Limit $2,500||Referral Reward Limit $5,000||Referral Reward Limit $20,000||Referral Reward Limit $50,000|
|Maker Fee: 0.18%
Taker Fee: 0.225%
|Maker Fee: 0.16%
Taker Fee: 0.20%
|Maker Fee: 0.13%
Taker Fee: 0.1625%
|Maker Fee: 0.10%
Taker Fee: 0.125%
CoinZoom Fees & Pricing
Here are some of the prices that comes with CoinZoom:
- Trading Fees:
- Market Maker: Start at 0/20% (less with ZOOM Rewards)
- Market Taker: Start with 0.26% (less with ZOOM Rewards)
- Deposit & Withdrawal Fees:
- ACH: Free deposit and withdrawal
- Wire (USD): Free deposit and $25 withdrawal
- Debit Card: 2.99% deposit and no withdrawal.
However, there are different asset deposit and withdrawal fees depending on the currency you’re using. So be sure to check out their fee page for more information on their fees.
Overall, when you sign up with CoinZoom, you’ll be able to trade, sell, or buy cryptocurrencies and earn rewards. Additionally, it comes with several great perks that you’ll be able to benefit from as well.
BONUS LINK OFFER REVIEW
Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Cash Review
Bank of America Checking $100 Offer Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC $450 Cash Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC Up To $600 Review
Citi Priority Account Package $700 Cash
With required activities.
TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Cash Review
TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM $150 Cash Review
Huntington 25 Checking $300 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking $400 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 $200 Cash Review
Discover Bank Cashback Debit $360 Debit Cashback Review
Wells Fargo Everyday Checking $200 Cash Review
Aspiration $150 Cash Review
Axos Bank Basic Business Checking $100 Cash Review
Ally Invest Up to $3,000 Cash Review
BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Review