Do you enjoy bowling, concerts, going out to try new foods, arcades, etc? If so, the Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card will reward you for doing what you love!
This no annual fee card will earn you an unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases! That extra money saved and back in your pocket for more opportunities towards more dining and entertainment ventures! But wait, the perks do not stop there!
New card-members can earn a one-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening! Pretty appealing proposal, isn’t it?
While other cards may charge you a fee for using your card overseas or in a another country, this card will not! Enjoy no foreign transaction fees with this card and take your dining and entertainment ventures to new parts of the world while being rewarded for doing so!
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Summary
|With the Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.74% - 24.74% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.74% - 24.74% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-No foreign transaction fee
-No annual fee
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Protection
- Security and Account Alerts
- Get automatic security alerts via text, email or phone. Choose to sign up for personalized emails or texts to stay on top of your account information.
- Fraud Coverage
- You’re covered by $0 Fraud Liability if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- Second Look®
- Bring your card spending into focus with around-round-the-clock account monitoring. If Second Look spots potential mistakes on your card, you’ll automatically receive an alert through the Capital One Mobile app and via email.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Rent an eligible vehicle with your credit card and you can be covered for damage due to collision or theft.
- EnoSM from Capital One
- Download the Eno extension in your Google Chrome browser. Shop online without sharing your personal credit card information with merchants.
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Use your credit card to purchase your fare. Get automatic insurance for a covered loss at no extra charge when you.
- Card Lock
- If you misplace your credit card, you can instantly lock your card and turn it back on again when you’re ready, available in the Capital One Mobile app.
- SureSwipe/Touch ID
- Sign in to the Capital One Mobile app quickly and securely with your fingerprint or customized pattern.
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Access
- Premier Culinary Experiences
- Take dining to the next level with access to intimate dinners, curated cuisine and unique chef collaborations.
- Big-time Sports Events
- Get in the game with access to VIP experiences, discounts and on-site perks.
- Must-See Music Events
- Snag tickets to some of the biggest concerts and music festivals, and get access to perks like VIP packages, on-site cardholder lounges and more.
The Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card surely compliments many of those lifestyles that spend heavily on dining and entertainment! Not only does this card offer a fantastic bonus and above average cash back, but this card comes with no annual fee AND no foreign transaction fees. It’s a pretty sweet deal if you ask me! Interested in more cards for other various categories such as fuel, travel, etc? See our extensive list of credit card promotions!
Learn more about this card and find out how you can apply here.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.