New Chase checking customers can open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account and complete the eligible requirements to earn a $100 bonus.
Chase Secure Banking $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Chase Secure BankingSM
- Availability: Nationwide
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Can fund up to $50 with a debit card online
- Monthly Fee: $4.95
- Early Termination Fee: Bonus taken back if closed within six months
Chase Secure Banking Account Summary
- New Chase checking customers enjoy a $100 checking account bonus when you open a Chase Secure BankingSM account with qualifying transactions. Open online or at any Chase branch.
- Set up direct deposit and you may get your money up to two business days early—exclusively for Chase Secure BankingSM customers.
- No minimum deposit to open an account and get started plus no overdraft fees with a Chase debit card that helps you stay within your balance.
- Track your credit score, get a personalized action plan provided by ExperianTM to help improve your score and receive identity monitoring for free through Chase Credit Journey®.
- Chase Secure BankingSM customers told us they save an average of $50 a month on fees after opening their account.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
- Pay bills, cash checks and send or receive money with Zelle® all for a $4.95 monthly service fee.
- Bank from anywhere with access to more than 15,000 Chase ATMs, more than 4,700 Chase branches, the Chase Mobile® app and Chase.com.
- Open the Chase Secure BankingSM account online or you can go also open an account at your local Chase branch, just enter your email address to get the coupon needed.
- Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of enrollment.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Coupon is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for this offer.
- To receive the bonus:
- Open a new Chase Secure Banking account, which is subject to approval;
- Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, we’ll deposit the bonus into your new account within 15 days.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, online bill payments, Chase QuickDepositSM, Zelle®, or ACH credits.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
This current bonus offer from Chase Bank is available nationwide.
If this bonus interests you be sure to apply online or in branch and take full advantage of this account!
|Chase Business Complete Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain.