Open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account and complete the eligible requirements to earn a $100 bonus.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Secure Banking $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Chase Secure Banking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Can fund up to $50 with a debit card online
- Monthly Fee: $4.95
- Early Termination Fee: Bonus taken back if closed within six months
(Offer Expires 07/20/2022)
Chase Secure Banking Account Summary
- New Chase checking customers enjoy $100 when you open a Chase Secure BankingSM account with qualifying activities.
- No minimum deposit to open.
- No paper checks to track and no Chase fees on money orders or cashier’s checks.
- Pay bills, cash checks and send money with Zelle® all for a $4.95 monthly service fee.
- Use the Chase debit card to help you spend only the money you have available, without worrying about overdraft fees.
- Bank from virtually anywhere with access to 16,000 Chase ATMs, more than 4,700 Chase branches, the Chase Mobile® app and Chase OnlineSM.
- Secure Banking customers told us they save an average of $50 a month on fees after opening their account.
- No need to worry about unauthorized card transactions when reported promptly with Zero Liability Protection.
- Open the Chase Secure BankingSM account online or you can go also open an account at your local Chase branch, just enter your email address to get the coupon needed.
- Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of enrollment.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Coupon is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for this offer.
- To receive the bonus:
- Open a new Chase Secure Banking account, which is subject to approval;
- Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, we’ll deposit the bonus into your new account within 15 days.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, online bill payments, Chase QuickDepositSM, Zelle®, or ACH credits.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
This current bonus offer from Chase Bank is available nationwide. If this bonus interests you be sure to apply online or in branch and take full advantage of this account! Find all Chase Bank bonuses here and our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain.