New Chase checking customers can open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account and complete the eligible requirements to earn a $100 bonus.
Chase Secure Banking $100 Bonus
- Account Type: Chase Secure BankingSM
- Availability: Nationwide
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Can fund up to $50 with a debit card online
- Monthly Fee: $4.95
- Early Termination Fee: Bonus taken back if closed within six months
Chase Secure Banking Account Summary
- New Chase checking customers enjoy a $100 checking account bonus when you open a Chase Secure BankingSM account with qualifying transactions. Open online or at any Chase branch.
- Set up direct deposit and you may get your money up to two business days early—exclusively for Chase Secure BankingSM customers.
- No minimum deposit to open an account and get started.
- No overdraft fees with a Chase debit card that helps you stay within your balance.
- Chase Secure BankingSM customers told us they save an average of $50 a month on fees after opening their account.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
- Pay bills, cash checks and send money with Zelle® all for a $4.95 monthly service fee.
- Bank from anywhere with access to more than 16,000 Chase ATMs, more than 4,700 Chase branches, the Chase Mobile® app and Chase OnlineSM.
- Open the Chase Secure BankingSM account online or you can go also open an account at your local Chase branch, just enter your email address to get the coupon needed.
- Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of enrollment.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Coupon is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not eligible for this offer.
- To receive the bonus:
- Open a new Chase Secure Banking account, which is subject to approval;
- Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, we’ll deposit the bonus into your new account within 15 days.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, online bill payments, Chase QuickDepositSM, Zelle®, or ACH credits.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
This current bonus offer from Chase Bank is available nationwide.
If this bonus interests you be sure to apply online or in branch and take full advantage of this account!
Find all of the latest offers from Chase Bank and our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain.
Leave a Reply