With Atom Finance, they will help you make better choices with their amazing utensils. It will provide curated news, company comparisons, modeling capabilities, etc. Read below for more information on this stock news and research industry.
- Free for individual investors
- Collect data from your favorite companies
- Curated news feed
- Company comparisons
- Financial modeling tools
- In-depth stocks analysis
- Basic portfolio tracking
- Quick sign-up process
- Bank-grade encryption
- News feed doesn’t pull stories from several major outlets
- Modeling data not available across the platform
- Weak customer support
- Fee for institutional access
Check out other investment bonuses here.
Atom Finance Features
The Atom Finance tool is made with the active stock market investor in mind. In other words, a person that picks their own stocks or ETFs to invest in themselves. Some of their features are:
- Sandbox. This is one of the most special features that they have to offer. These financial models will enable you to customize assumptions to calculate a price for a specific stock. For example, the share price, the amount of shares outstanding, and the forecasted debit altogether. They will recalculate fundamentals based on your previous inputs.
- News Feed. Atom Finance will automatically curate news feeds for you based on the stocks and market sectors you like. Plus, with their “x-ray,” you’ll be able to search for mentions of companies, keywords, earnings, transcripts, and SEC filings.
- Company Comparison. They will allow you to compare at least two companies to one another. The results will go over all their fundamentals such as: price to earning ratio, revenue growth, EBITDA, etc. However, this process doesn’t give you the results easily. You yourself must put in the tickers. In other words, you must know which companies you want to compare beforehand.
- Portfolio Tracking. Atom Finance has a portfolio tracker that will allow you to track investments. However, you must connect a brokerage account to be able to use this feature. There isn’t another way to put in transactions manually, or create a simulated portfolio to see how it grows.
- Collaborate. You can share your thoughts with other Atom Finance investors over: group chats, conference calls, and discussion boards.
- Atom+. This investment tool is free of charge at the moment. But, soon there will be a paid service called Atom+ that has better detailed coverage for stock and markets. The price will be covered pre and post earning commentary, analysis of corporate actions.
(Visit Atom Finance for more information)
With Atom Finance, they are very well suited for fundamental investors that want a custom modeling utensil. That feature is one that catches the eyes of many. Plus, it’s pretty amazing that Atom Finance will offer their services to you with no cost.
BONUS LINK OFFER REVIEW
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC $475 Cash Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC Up To $700 Review
HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC $225 Cash Review
HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC Up To $270 Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM $300 Cash Review
Chase Total Checking® $200 Cash Review
TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Cash Review
TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM $150 Cash Review
Huntington 25 Checking $500 Cash Review
Huntington 5 Checking $200 Cash Review
Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® $150 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking $400 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 $200 Cash Review
Simple 1.40% APY Review
CIT Bank Money Market 1.30% APY Review
CIT Bank Savings Builder 1.25% APY Review