For residents nationwide who would like to earn a generous rate, look no further! Quontic Bank is offering qualified customers a chance to earn 5.00% APY when you sign up for a new Money Market Account.
Quontic Bank Money Market Review
Headquartered in New York City, Quontic Bank is a Member FDIC bank, and is located in a growing number of states.
They strive to make banking easy and the home mortgage process hassle-free. Quontic Bank offers everything from checking and savings accounts to small business loans and home mortgages, as well as online and mobile banking.
I’ll review Quontic Bank Money Market below.
Quontic Bank Money Market Rate
To earn Quontic Bank’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $100. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the competitive rate.
- Eligible account: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 5.00% APY
- Credit inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Daily and monthly external transfer limits: The maximum daily transaction limit is $2,000, and the maximum monthly limit is $10,000.
- Quontic’s ACH limits are $2000 inbound or outbound.
How to Earn Quontic Rate
- Open a Quontic account with a opening deposit of $100
- Click on Open an Account and begin our secure and fast account opening process
- You will need to enter your name, address, date of birth and social security number
Quontic Bank Account Features
- Earn 5.00% with a Quontic Annual Percentage Yield
- No Monthly Maintenance or Overdraft Fees
- $100 minimum deposit required to open an account
Residents nationwide have a chance to earn a generous rate, then now is your chance!
Not only are you able to earn an attractive rate from Quontic Bank, but you will have the chance to utilize a host of account features.
Additionally, you have the chance to be a part of the well-trusted bank.
The Quontic Personal Money Market offers check writing and a debit card can be requested.
Interest is compounded daily based on your posted account daily balance and is credited to your account every month at the end of your statement cycle.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate from Quontic Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.