Available nationwide, UFB Direct is offering a 1.62% APY when you sign up and open a new Money Market Account.
For those who are unfamiliar with the current promotion, you can now earn the great rate when you make a opening deposit of just $25,000.
Not only that, but you can still benefit from features such as free limited check writing privileges as well as having an account that is FDIC insured.
How great is that? In fact, you can apply right now from the comfort of your own home as this is an online bank offer.
Editor’s Note: They are also offering another great rate on their High Yield Savings account. If you’re interested, be sure to check out our UFB Direct High Yield Savings Review.
UFB Money Market Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market
- Availability: Nationwide
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- There is no monthly maintenance fee with a minimum $5,000 average daily collected balance; otherwise, the fee is $10.00 per month.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
(Visit UFB Direct for more details)
UFB Direct Requirements
- Open a Money Market account from UFB Direct.
- Input your info:
- A Social Security Number
- A valid form of ID: U.S. Drivers License or State ID
- A valid U.S. address that is not a P.O. BOX
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
- Fund the account:
- Transfer new funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000.00 to avoid the monthly $10 service fee.
- Earn up to 1.62% APY*.
- No monthly maintenance fees with a $5,000.00 balance, otherwise fee is $10.00 per month.
- No minimum deposit required to open an account.
- Access your funds 24/7 with easy-to-use digital banking tools.
- The UFB Money Market offers the security of a savings account with check-writing privileges.
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous APY rate just for signing up for a new savings account?
If so, the current offer from UFB Direct is just the one for you! Not only do you get to enjoy the rate, but with a rather low minimum balance required, obtaining a rate and features has never been easier.
Additionally, it doesn’t hurt to know you can apply for a new account from the comfort of your home through easy to follow steps!
However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Rates for all your banking needs!
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus plus great rate.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash + 0.90% APY||Review|
|UFB Money Market Account||1.62% APY||Review|
|UFB Savings||1.62% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank High-Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||1.50% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.25% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.90% APY as of 6/21/22||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.85% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.65% APY||Review|