Using WorldRemit, they let you send and receive money from friends and family in more than 150 countries. This is a fast and simple process. You’ll be able to pick from a huge variety of payment methods and delivery choices.
3 Fee-Free Money Transfer With WorldRemit
When you send your first 3 money transfers, you won’t have to pay any additional fees with WorldRemit. All you have to do is use the promo code 3FREE when you’re finishing your money transfer.
(Visit WorldRemit’s 3 Fee Free webpage)
Zero Fee For Your First Money Transfer
For your first money transfer with WorldRemit, you won’t have to worry about paying for a fee at all. You just have to use the code FREE for the promo code when you’re completing your transfer.
(View WorldRemit’s free transfer offer)
WorldRemit $20 Sign Up Bonus & $20 Per Referral
You can sign up with a current member’s referral code and gain a $20 sign up bonus if you don’t already have an account with WorldRemit.
- Create an account with a current members referral link.
- Send $100 USD or more with WorldRemit
- You’ll each be emailed a $20 USD WorldRemit voucher code
- After you’ve opened your account and made your first money transfer, you’ll be able to make $20 for every person you’ve referred.
- See referral program page here.
Feel free to leave your referral code down in the comments section below.
WorldRemit: In A Nutshell
|Transfer Limits||$1+ (max depends on where you live & how you pay)|
|Transfer Methods||Bank transfer
Airtime top up
|Transfer Options||One-off payments|
|Transfer Speed||Minutes – 7 days|
How It Works
All you have to do is initiate an online WorldRemit transfer on your computer, phone, or tablet. You’ll be able to fund these transfers from either of the following:
- A card (debit, credit or prepaid)
- A bank transfer
- Android Pay
- Apple Pay
However, WorldRemit will only allow one-off transfers. If you want rate locks to be more malleable, just forward contracts or recurring transfers. It would be a good idea to look at other providers as well.
The person you’re sending to will be able to get their transfer in several ways such as:
- Bank deposit. Your recipient’s bank account will be credited the money. They will be able to withdraw these funds as cash, make payments, or bank transfer.
- Cash pickup. You can go to a local agent location of a WorldRemit transfer partner to receive your cash pickup funds.
- Mobile money. Their mobile wallet will get the transfer, which they will be able to access at any time.
- Airtime top-up. Top-up your recipient’s mobile airtime so they can make calls or send SMS text messages.
- Home delivery. This option is limited to certain countries.
Using WorldRemit, just follow the instructions provided below to transfer money:
- Pick a country that you would want to send money towards.
- If there’s more than one payout method, you’ll have to pick one.
- Put in the amount of money you’re willing to send, or how much you want your recipient to get. The corresponding fees and exchange rate will depend on how much you’re sending and your payout method.
- Pay for your transfer. The payment options you have will vary depending on what country you’re transferring money to. However, they can include: cash pickup, bank deposit, mobile money, airtime top up, and a home delivery.
- The money is on its way. Now the both of you will receive a SMS or an email throughout the whole transfer process.
Fees & Rates
Like lots of other international money transfer services out there, you will have to keep an eye out for transfer fees and exchange rates.
Depending on the amount, payment method, and where you’re transferring money to will be the outcome of what you have to pay. For cash pickup, these fees are normally bigger than a bank deposit fee.
Exchange rates will depend on the payment method you use and will be frequently updated to show the ever changing market. You will be able to lock it in advance so you can know the exact amount your recipient is getting.
With WorldRemit, they won’t charge you for any additional fees. Remember, if you’re sending airtime top-up, there are certain countries that will charge tax fees. It will decrease the amount of airtime your recipient gets. If this is the case, WorldRemit will notify you before you finish your money transfer.
Depending on the delivery method, it will determine the transfer speed. Cash pickup, mobile money, and airtime top-up are finished in minutes. However, bank transfers will take about 2-3 business days to complete.
|Transfer Type||Typical Availability|
|Bank Transfer||Instant transfers are available to select banks
Other timings vary, depending on:
Day of the week
Transaction creation time
|Cash Pickup||Available to collect instantly|
|Mobile Money||Instant or near instant|
|Airtime top-up||Instant or near instant|
|Home delivery||24 hours – 7 days, depending on location|
Looking for a simple, quick, and fair priced money transfer worldwide? Then WorldRemit is an excellent option. This money transfer service will offer their clients an easy-to-use website and moblie app, lots of payout countries and networks, and malleable choices. They even have a very competitive exchange rate, fast transfer speeds, and great customer support.
BONUS LINK OFFER REVIEW
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC $450 Cash Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC Up To $600 Review
HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC $200 Cash Review
HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC Up To $240 Review
Chase Total Business Checking® $300 Cash Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM $300 Cash Review
Chase Total Checking® $200 Cash Review
TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Cash Review
TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM $150 Cash Review
Huntington 25 Checking $500 Cash Review
Huntington 5 Checking $200 Cash Review
Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® $150 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking $400 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 $200 Cash Review
CIT Bank Money Market 1.00% APY Review
CIT Bank Savings Builder 0.95% APY Review
Simple 1.00% APY Review