Find Chase business checking bonuses and promotions on this page. Get your Chase Business Complete BankingSM account coupon here.
The bonus amounts for this business checking account in the past have included $100, $200 and $300 promotional offers.
Being one of the nation’s largest banks, Chase offers a wide selection of banking services available to consumers throughout AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
Table of Contents
Chase Business Complete BankingSM account $300 Bonus
For business owners, enjoy a $300 bonus when you open a Chase Business Complete BankingSM or eligible business checking account and meeting certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $300 Bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Business Complete BankingSM account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Nationwide, Apply online or in-branch
- How to earn it:
- Get a coupon code from the offer page and open an eligible business checking account online or in-branch.
- Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 30 business days of account opening.
- Maintain at least $2,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days
- When you’ll receive it: After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the bonus deposited into your account within 15 business days.
This business Chase Bank promotion is valuable to business owners. You can bank easy knowing that there are thousands of Chase branches and ATMs located throughout the U.S. Plus, you have the ability to use advanced online and mobile banking options.
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- Open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account
- Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 30 business days of opening the account
- Maintain at least $2,000 balance for 60 days from the date of deposit.
- The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, they’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 business days.
- Earn $300 when you open a new Chase Business Complete Checking account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities.
- More ways to waive fees. Multiple options to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card
- Built-in card acceptance. Accept card payments anytime, anywhere in the U.S., and get transparent pricing with Chase QuickAcceptSM.
- Same-day deposits with QuickAcceptSM. Free up the cash you need to keep your business moving forward with same-day deposits at no additional cost.
- Alerts to help you stay on top of your account activity.
- Easy account management through Chase Business online and the Chase Mobile® app.
- Unlimited electronic deposits, ACH and Chase Quick DepositSM.
- Convenient access to 16,000 ATMs and more than 4,700 branches.
Chase Business Complete BankingSM account: $15 or $0 Monthly Service Fee. There’s no Monthly Service Fee when any of the following are met each monthly statement period:
- Minimum Daily Balance of $2,000
- Receive $2,000 in deposits from Quick Accept transactions or other eligible merchant services solutions
- Chase Ink® Business credit card purchases of at least $2,000
- Link a Chase Private Client Checking account
- Provide valid, qualifying proof of military status (active or veteran)
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.and their affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
How Do I Apply?
Get your Chase Coupon Code for a $300 bonus. When applying, you’ll need to provide the following info to open an account:
- Name and date of birth
- Business address and details
- Social Security or tax ID number
- Driver’s license or other state-issued ID
Chase Business Checking Pros & Cons
- Access and Security Manager – Delegate cash management activities to employees without giving up control or security.
- Send and receive money – Access wire transfers, Chase QuickDepositSM, bill pay, mobile banking and more.
- Easy access – Bank on the go with from an app or visit one of Chase’s ATMs and branches.
- Military banking – Exclusive perks and waived fees for service members and veterans of the US military.
- Hands-on support – Customer service is available 24/7 for help whenever you need it.
- Waived fees – Get 100 free transactions a month, up to $5,000 in free cash deposits each statement cycle and unlimited free electronic deposits.
- Overdraft fees – You’ll pay $34 for each transaction that overdraws your account.
- Limited online eligibility – Only sole proprietors can open this account online.
- Long processing times – Chase doesn’t process transactions on weekends, which can lead to longer processing time for transactions and payments.
- Limited branch availability – Chase doesn’t operate branches in Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Missouri, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont or West Virginia.
Other Chase Business Checking Options
Asides from the Chase Business Checking Account, Chase also offers other business checking accounts. If the Chase Business Checking Account is not right for you, check out these other accounts:
- Chase Performance Business Checking. Designed for midsize businesses, this account allows for more fee-free transactions and large cash deposits.
- Chase Platinum Business Checking. Ideal for larger businesses, this account allows even more transactions and large deposits, but with a higher monthly fee.
The Chase Business Complete BankingSM account is a great account for business owners. Designed to meet the needs of small businesses, the Chase Business Checking Account is the most affordable checking option.
On top of the $300 checking bonus, you will get to enjoy great account features as well! This includes 100 free transactions and up to $5,000 free cash deposits each cycle. This way you can put more energy into running your business. Just be aware of the fees.
However, if you are not interested, then be sure to see our complete list of Bank Business Bonuses and Chase Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!Check back often for all the latest Chase Business Checking bonuses and coupons