Available nationwide, you can find Chase business checking bonus here. Learn how to get your Chase Business Complete BankingSM account coupon to open online or in-branch.
You can now earn a $300 or $500 bonus after opening a Chase Business Complete BankingSM account and completing all requirements.
Chase Business Complete BankingSM account $300 or $500 Bonus
For business owners, enjoy a $300 bonus when you open a Chase Business Complete BankingSM or eligible business checking account and meeting certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $300 or $500 Bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Business Complete BankingSM account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Nationwide, Apply online or in-branch
This business Chase Bank promotion is valuable to business owners. You can bank easy knowing that there are thousands of Chase branches and ATMs located throughout the U.S. Plus, you have the ability to use advanced online and mobile banking options.
- Earn up to $500 when you open a new Chase Business Complete CheckingSM account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities.
- Multiple ways to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card.
- Full-service business banking. Convenient access to all your business banking services in one place — lending, checking, credit card and payment solutions.
- Your choice of payment types. Choose from a full range of options for accepting payments and making deposits that include Zelle®, Online Bill Pay, wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Convenient access to payment processing. Process all major debit and credit cards with QuickAccept. It’s a built-in feature with your Business Complete Checking account.
- Helping you save money. Multiple ways to waive service fees and unlimited digital transactions helps you keep more of your money.
- Full-featured banking online and on-the-go. Manage your business’ finances on your terms with the latest online and mobile banking technology.
- Trusted and secure financial partner. We’re committed to helping you grow and protect your business.
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account
- Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new qualifying checking account within 30 days from offer enrollment. The new money cannot be existing deposits at Chase or its affiliates. Your new money deposit amount will be determined in the following manner at 30 days from offer enrollment:
- $300 bonus with $2,000 – $14,999 New Money Deposit Amount
- $500 bonus with $15,000 or more New Money Deposit Amount
- Maintain the new money of at least $2,000 in the new checking account for at least 60 days from the offer enrollment date. If balances decrease below the threshold during the 60 day period, your offer amount will change.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment.
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the offer amount in your new account within 15 days. To receive this offer, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout. Offer is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible. Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Offers are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Features & Benefits
- No Minimum Opening Deposit Required
- The Chase Business Complete Banking℠ account does not require a minimum deposit from new customers especially being a brick-and-mortar business checking account.
- Same-Day Deposits
- When deposit money into your business checking account, some banks may require you to wait before you can access your funds, however, with the Chase Business Complete Banking℠, that is not the case. With the QuickAccept℠ service, it provides same-day deposits for your company, (without charging any additional maintenance fees).
- Mobile & Web Banking Tools
- Fraud prevention, online bill payment, text banking, account alerts, & Zelle transfers are just a few of the features that are available with Chase mobile & online banking. In addition, you’re able to add other users to your account, download account activity to accounting software, and use collection and cash-flow services.
- Few Transaction Restrictions
- You will not be charged by Chase for any internal transfers, Chase QuickDeposit℠ transactions, in-network ATM transactions, or electronic deposits. Do keep in mind that there are monthly limits for fee-free cash deposits, deposits/withdrawals made at a branch through a teller, and checks written from your account. You may incur a charge per-transaction fee for going over these limits.
- Unlimited Electronic Deposits
- You’re able to make an unlimited number of free electronic deposits at Chase ATMs & physical branches.
- Check Monitoring Services
- If your company receives checks from clients, you’re able to utilizie Chase Bank’s Check Monitoring Services to keep track of payments to protect your cash flow & help prevent fraud.
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- The Business Complete Checking℠ is the only Chase business checking account that enables you to use Chase QuickAccept℠ to take credit card payments via the Chase mobile app. This integrated credit card processing solution connects to a mobile card reader to enable tap, swipe, and dip purchases.
- Customers can use the QuickAccept℠ card reader to tap, dip, or swipe payments to you using the Chase smartphone app, and you’ll get same-day access to your money fee per transaction.
- Multiple User Accounts
- If your staff or a third-party requires access to your financial accounts for bookkeeping, you can provide them restricted access. Through your online account, which you can modify or delete, you have the choice to add users and provide them permissions.
- FDIC Insured
- JPMorgan Chase Bank is FDIC insured (FDIC# 628). Your Chase deposits are protected for up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category, in the event of a bank failure.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
Chase Business Complete BankingSM account: $15 or $0 Monthly Service Fee. There’s no Monthly Service Fee when any of the following are met each monthly statement period:
- Minimum Daily Balance of $2,000
- Receive $2,000 in deposits from Quick Accept transactions or other eligible Chase Payment Solutions
- Chase Ink® Business credit card purchases of at least $2,000
- Link a Chase Private Client Checking account
- Provide valid, qualifying proof of military status (active or veteran)
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.and their affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
How Do I Apply?
Get your Chase Coupon Code for a $300 bonus. When applying, you’ll need to provide the following info to open an account:
- Name and date of birth
- Business address and details
- Social Security or tax ID number
- Driver’s license or other state-issued ID
Chase Business Checking Pros & Cons
- Access and Security Manager – Delegate cash management activities to employees without giving up control or security.
- Send and receive money – Access wire transfers, Chase QuickDepositSM, bill pay, mobile banking and more.
- Easy access – Bank on the go with from an app or visit one of Chase’s ATMs and branches.
- Military banking – Exclusive perks and waived fees for service members and veterans of the US military.
- Hands-on support – Customer service is available 24/7 for help whenever you need it.
- Waived fees – Get 100 free transactions a month, up to $5,000 in free cash deposits each statement cycle and unlimited free electronic deposits.
- Overdraft fees – You’ll pay for each transaction that overdraws your account.
- Limited online eligibility – Only sole proprietors can open this account online.
- Long processing times – Chase doesn’t process transactions on weekends, which can lead to longer processing time for transactions and payments.
- Limited branch availability – Chase doesn’t operate branches in Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Missouri, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont or West Virginia.
The Chase Business Complete BankingSM account is a great account for business owners. Designed to meet the needs of small businesses, the Chase Business Checking Account is the most affordable checking option.
On top of the bonus, you will get to enjoy great account features as well! This includes 100 free transactions and up to $5,000 free cash deposits each cycle. This way you can put more energy into running your business. Just be aware of the fees.
However, if you are not interested, then be sure to see our complete list of Bank Business Bonuses and Chase Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
Check back often for all the latest Chase Business Checking bonuses and coupons.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain.
Janan Dean says
Ally Bank rant
My main checking account is with USAA FSB because they are absolutely THE best bank I have ever worked with, for or used for banking services. Unfortunately, that can no longer apply to just anyone, like the rest of USAA they have changed and only open to military or employees. Smart move. But as someone who is on disability the bank depositing your check early, as much as 5 days is amazing. They have had my back for 20 years and only had 1 problem with service the entire time.
I’m here to gripe about Ally Bank, who for some reason has a great reputation, which is why I chose it to hide my federal stimulus money. But you need to be careful, because if you lose your debit card, you’re screwed.
I have been WITHOUT one for THREE MONTHS. They will not, under any circumstances expedite one, and for some reason the representatives are so incompetent, they cannot send one out and cancel the old one properly. I LOST my card in my house in October because of emotional and health reasons. I have been without SINCE. They have send me four, with each one not being able to be authenticated and used. Their representatives are unhelpful, pendantic and uncaring. I left messages on FACEBOOK and never received help. So what now. Do I go to my local authorities or the FDIC?
I’ve worked at a federal clearinghouse in college and this is stupid, a violation of privacy laws and as I’m living on disability at the poverty level, uncaring and unkind. My brother deposited money in that account and I can’t even get to it, ever. Really. They’re allowed to hold money hostage? Since when?
So please don’t say that Ally is a good bank, because they are anything but. Thank you.
Please send the coupon
Nathan A Galbraith says
Where is the coupon code for Chase Total Business Checking?
tHOA PHAM says
I want to know too