Available in many States, Chase is currently offering business owners nationwide a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Chase Total Business Checking® Account. Receive the fantastic Chase Business experience!
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is request for a coupon by email then bring it to your local branch to open a Chase Total Business Checking® account. After that, you just to deposit $1,000 in new money within 20 business days of account opening, maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete five qualifying transactions within 60 days.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features! Get access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches nationwide. Receive account alerts to stay on top of your account’s activity, unlimited electronic deposits, and a Business Associate Card. As one of the nation’s largest financial institutions, they’ll be able to help you every step of the way.
Table of Contents
Chase Business Checking Summary
Chase Business Checking Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Chase Total Business Checking®, Chase Performance Business Checking® or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/09/19
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$95, varies by type of business checking account
- Chase Total Business Checking®: Monthly Service Fee $12 when you are enrolled in Paperless Statements (or $15 for paper statements); waived when you maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance OR You maintain a linked Chase Private Client CheckingSM or Chase Sapphire® Checking personal account
- Chase Performance Business Checking®: Monthly Service Fee $30–waived when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $35,000
- Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM: Monthly Service Fee $95–waived when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $100,000
- Early Termination Fee: If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, Chase will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
- Enter your e-mail to apply for the Chase Total Business Checking® Account and Chase will e-mail you a $200 bonus coupon.
- Apply the coupon, in branch, when opening a new Chase Business Checking® Account(Chase Total, Performance, Performance with Interest, or Platinum Business Checking®)
- Deposit $1,000 or more in new money into your new checking account with 20 business days of opening
- Maintain at least $1,000 balance for 60 from date of deposit
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days – debit card purchases, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits and Debits), wires (Credits and Debits).
- After all of that is completed, the bonus will be deposited within 10 business days
Chase Business Checking Features
- 100 transactions per month at no charge, plus unlimited electronic deposits
- $5,000 cash deposit per statement cycle without an additional fee
- Send and receive funds with wire transfers, Chase QuickDepositSM, Chase OnlineSM Bill Pay and more
- Access to Chase OnlineSM Banking and Chase Mobile® Banking
- Chase Business Debit, Deposit and ATM cards offer owners control and provide options for signers and employees to access ATMs and make purchases
- Chase Military Banking available for servicemembers
- Access to 16,000 ATMs and 5,100 branches
- 24/7 customer service
- Account Alerts help you stay on top of your account’s activity
- Convenient Access to over 16,000 ATMs and 5,100 branches nationwide
- Unlimited Electronic Deposits at no charge, including Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH and ATM
- You can only receive one new business checking account opening related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (“Chase”) and our affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking clients, local, state or federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with fiduciary accounts, campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
Chase Merchant Services
If you are currently interested in a new business banking experience, then the Chase Total Business Checking® Account from Chase is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on your way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Business Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs! If you would like to learn more about all the latest Chase bonuses, be sure to head on over to your updated list of Chase Bank Promotions.
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking Bonus: Earn $750 Promotion
- Chase Total Business Checking Review: $200 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking Review: $400 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Community Business Checking Review: $200 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus