Find the latest Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM coupon bonuses and new promotional offers here. The bonus amounts for this Checking account in the past have included $100, $200 and $300 offers.
Being one of the nation’s largest banks, Chase offers a wide selection of banking services available to consumers throughout AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
For more Chase Checking coupons, definitely take a look at our list of Chase Bank checking offers.
|Chase Total Checking®SM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up To $725 Cash||Review|
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM $300 Bonus
Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit within 90 days of account opening. I’ll go in-dept on Chase Premier Plus checking account and saving account promotions for all your banking signup bonuses.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Online Nationwide except Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico (Bank Locator)
- How to earn it: Open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account online and have a direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of account opening. There is no specified minimum direct deposit amount.
- When you’ll receive it: After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the bonus deposited into your account within 10 business days.
- Monthly fee: $25, see below on how to waive
The Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account is a great account to have if you’re trying to decide which bank to earn interest with. Once you set a direct deposit to your Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account within 90 days of account opening, your bonus will be deposited within 10 business days.
I’ll go over Chase Premier Plus Checking below.
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- Open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Account online.
- Have a direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of account opening. There is no specified minimum direct deposit amount.
- After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the bonus deposited into your account within 10 business days.
- Important: If your Checking account is closed by you or by Chase within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
- Enjoy $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
- The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
- Earn interest on your checking account balance.
- Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
- Open your account online now.
- Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: $25 monthly service fee; waived by
- Have an average daily balance of $15,000 or more; or
- Automatic payments linked to a qualifying linked Chase first mortgage
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. T
- Interest rates are variable and may change.
- Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
What Do I Need To Apply?
Whether you apply online or in branch, you’ll need to provide the following info to open an account:
- Date of birth
- Government-issued ID
- Social security number — or passport for foreign applicants
- Income information
How To Apply for the Chase Premier Plus Checking
You can open a Chase Premier Plus Checking account in person by visiting your local branch or online, by following these steps.
- Visit the Chase site and click Checking accounts.
- Click Open account under Chase Premier Plus Checking account.
- Fill in your personal information including your name, address and Social Security number, then click Next.
- Once your application is complete, you’ll need to fund the account.
- Submit your application.
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Pros & Cons
- Earn interest – Unlike many other checking accounts, this account pays interest
- Minimal fees – You won’t pay fees for your first four out of network ATM transactions, Chase checks, money orders and more.
- Visa debit – The account comes with a Chase Visa debit card with chip technology.
- Convenient deposit methods – Deposit money at branches, ATMs, by mail, online or through the Chase mobile banking app using Chase QuickDeposit.
- Security – Chase holds the best possible long-term financial ratings by all three major ratings agencies, and is FDIC-insured, meaning that deposits up to $250,000 are covered.
- Bill pay – Make one-time or recurring payments for free when this your primary account to pay your bills.
- Paper payments – Send free counter checks, money orders or cashier’s checks.
- Monthly service charge – You’ll be charged a $25 monthly service fee, which is waived if any of the following apply to you:
- Have an average daily balance of at least $15,000. This also includes linked qualifying deposit and investment accounts.
- Be a member of the military.
- Have auto pay for your Chase first mortgage linked to your Premier Checking account.
- Insufficient funds fees – You’ll incur a $34 fee for each debit card purchase that overdraws your account, with a maximum of three per day. However, this fee doesn’t apply if any of these conditions apply:
- Your account balance at the end of the business day is overdrawn by $5 or less.
- Your purchase was for $5 or less, even if your end-of-day balance is overdrawn.
- You made an ATM withdrawal.
- Extended overdraft fees – Each time your account is overdrawn at least five business days in a row, you’ll be charged a $15 fee.
- Limited locations – Only operates in 28 states and Washington, DC.
Other Chase Checking Option
The Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account is a great account to have if you’re trying to decide which bank to earn interest with. Once you set a direct deposit to your Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account & your bonus will be deposited within 10 business days.
This account is great for your everyday needs and in addition it also earns interest. Avoid the $25 fee by maintaining at least $15,000 across all your Chase accounts. Additionally, you will have instant access to a wide range of account features! How great is that?
However, if you are not interested, then be sure to see our complete list of Bank Bonuses and Chase Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!Check back often for all the latest Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account bonuses and coupons.
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.25% APY||Review|