Bank Checking Savings has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Bank Checking Savings and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
If you’re a frequent traveler and looking for a card that rewards you for doing so, this card may be the one for you!
You can earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel with the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card Summary
The Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card offers 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel.
Get 10,000 anniversary miles bonus (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary.
• 10X Miles on hotels & rental cars booked through Capital One Travel
• 10X Miles per dollar when you book on Turo, the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, through May 16, 2023.
• 5X Miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
• 2X Miles on all other purchases, every day
This card does come with a $395 annual fee. Enjoy no foreign transaction fees and get $300 annual travel credit (receive up to $300 back as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you’ll get our best prices on thousands of options).
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card Bonus
Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Miles Redemption. Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more—plus transfer miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees. You won’t pay a transaction fee when making purchases outside of the United States.
- Miles Don’t Expire & No Blackout Dates. Your miles won’t expire for the life of the account, so they’re always there when you need them. Plus, there are no blackout dates.
- Cell Phone Protection. Protect your cell phone every time you pay your bill with your Venture X card. If it’s stolen or damaged, you’ll get reimbursed up to $800. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
- Free Additional Cardholders. Add cardholders to your account for no fee—they can enjoy benefits and you will earn rewards on every dollar they spend.
- Referrals Bonus. Refer your friends and family to apply for a Venture X card and earn up to 100,000 bonus miles when they’re approved. Terms apply.
Capital One Travel Booking
With Capital One Travel Smart Booking, you’ll get the best prices on travel, guaranteed.
You’ll be able to book confidently with price drop protection. In an instance where you book a flight recommended by Capital One Travel, you’ll receive a partial refund if the price drops after.
If you book and find a better price elsewhere, let Capital One know within 24 hours of booking and you’ll receive a refund for the difference.
With competitors like Expedia, Travelocity and more, Capital One will proactively offer you the best price. You’ll receive hotel rates that match or beat their competitors.
You’ll have the opportunity to set price alerts so you know when to buy. Capital One will notify you when the price drops as they monitor it 24/7.
The Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card is a fantastic choice for those who frequently travel.
Even though there is an annual fee, the annual travel credit and several other perks offsets the fee making it seem miniscule.
If you are interested in more promotions from Capital One, check out at our list of the latest banking bonuses & promotions, Capital One credit cards, and the full list of more credit card promotion to find the card that best fits you!
See rates and fees here.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Bank Checking Savings has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Bank Checking Savings and CardRatings may receive a commission from card