Earn more everywhere you go! With the PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards Visa® Signature Card, earn 50,000 Bonus Points when you spend $3000 in the first 90 days.
PenFed Pathfinder Rewards Visa Signature Card Summary
- Bonus Offer:
- 50,000 Bonus Points when you spend $3000 in the first 90 days
- 0% Balance Transfers Promo APR for 12 months, 3% fee applies to each transaction. Subject to credit approval.
- 4X Points on all Travel categories for PenFed Honors Advantage Members
- 3X Points on all Travel categories
- 1.5X Points on all other purchases
- Foreign Transaction Fee: None. You won’t be charged extra for using your PenFed card outside of the U.S.
- Annual Fee: $95 (waived for existing PenFed Honors Advantage Members)
(Visit PenFed to learn more)
PenFed Pathfinder Rewards Features & Benefits
- Travel Benefits
- Enhanced Security
- Transfer a Balance
- At Your Service, 24/7
- Learn More
PenFed Pathfinder Rewards Eligibility
When applying for this Power Pathfinder Rewards credit card, you would have to join the PenFed credit union. You must meet at least one of the qualifications below to be able to sign up for this credit card offer such as:
- If you are retired, honorably discharged or currently serving the U.S. military.
- Are you are an employee of a qualifying organization?
- Belonging to a qualifying association or organization.
- If you are an employee of the U.S. government.
- Do you live or work in an eligible location.
- You are a family member or housemate of someone who is eligible.
However, if none of the above requirements qualify to you, then you can join the National Military Family Assoication or Voices for America’s Troops to be able to qualify. There will be a small amount of fees to be paid if applying for this credit card.
Visit penfed.org for more information
This is a great chance to get a solid credit card from PenFed with a variety of great perks! The PenFed Pathfinder Rewards Visa Signature Card offers sweet bonus points, great rewards, and benefits.
This is a great card for those of you who have travel frequently and are looking to get rewarded.
For more posts like this, check out our list of more credit card bonuses!