Available nationwide, you can find Chase business checking bonus here. Learn how to get your Chase Business Complete Checking® account coupon to open online or in-branch.
You can now earn a $300 bonus after opening a Chase Business Complete Checking® account and completing all requirements.
Chase Business Complete Checking® account $300 Bonus
For business owners, enjoy a $300 bonus when you open a Chase Business Complete Checking® or eligible business checking account and meeting certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $300 Bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Business Complete Checking® account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Nationwide, Apply online or in-branch
This business Chase Bank promotion is valuable to business owners. You can bank easy knowing that there are thousands of Chase branches and ATMs located throughout the U.S. Plus, you have the ability to use advanced online and mobile banking options.
- Earn $300 when you open a new Chase Business Complete Checking® account. For new Chase business checking customers with qualifying activities.
- Multiple ways to waive the Monthly Service Fee, including maintaining a minimum daily balance or purchases on your Chase Ink® Business credit card.
- Full-service business banking. Convenient access to all your business banking services in one place — lending, checking, credit card and payment solutions.
- Your choice of payment types. Choose from a full range of options for accepting payments and making deposits that include Zelle®, Online Bill Pay, wire transfers and ACH payments.
- Convenient access to payment processing. Process all major debit and credit cards with QuickAccept®. It’s a built-in feature with your Business Complete Checking account.
- Helping you save money. Multiple ways to waive service fees and unlimited digital transactions helps you keep more of your money.
- Full-featured banking online and on-the-go. Manage your business’ finances on your terms with the latest online and mobile banking technology.
- Trusted and secure financial partner. We’re committed to helping you grow and protect your business.
How To Earn Bonus
- Enter your email address to request an offer code from the offer page. You can open the account online or bring this offer code to your local branch when opening a new account.
- Open: Open a new Chase Business Complete Checking® account or an eligible Chase business checking account. Accounts are subject to approval.
- To open a Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest) account or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account, please visit a branch.
- Fund: Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new qualifying checking account within 30 days from offer enrollment. The new money cannot be existing deposits at Chase or its affiliates. Your new money deposit amount will be determined in the following manner at 30 days from offer enrollment.
- Maintain: Maintain at least a $2,000 balance for 60 days from the offer enrollment. The new money cannot be funds held by your business at Chase or its affiliates.
- Complete: Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, accepting credit and debit card payments with QuickAccept®, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits), Chase OnlineSM Bill Pay. ACH (Debits), Person to Person payments such as Zelle® and online transfers to Chase credit card(s) are not considered qualifying transactions.
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase will deposit the offer amount in your new account within 15 days.
Features & Benefits
- No Minimum Opening Deposit Required
- The Chase Business Complete Checking® account does not require a minimum deposit from new customers especially being a brick-and-mortar business checking account.
- Same-Day Deposits
- When deposit money into your business checking account, some banks may require you to wait before you can access your funds, however, with the Chase Business Complete Checking®, that is not the case. With the QuickAccept℠ service, it provides same-day deposits for your company, (without charging any additional maintenance fees).
- Mobile & Web Banking Tools
- Fraud prevention, online bill payment, text banking, account alerts, & Zelle transfers are just a few of the features that are available with Chase mobile & online banking. In addition, you’re able to add other users to your account, download account activity to accounting software, and use collection and cash-flow services.
- Few Transaction Restrictions
- You will not be charged by Chase for any internal transfers, Chase QuickDeposit℠ transactions, in-network ATM transactions, or electronic deposits. Do keep in mind that there are monthly limits for fee-free cash deposits, deposits/withdrawals made at a branch through a teller, and checks written from your account. You may incur a charge per-transaction fee for going over these limits.
- Unlimited Electronic Deposits
- You’re able to make an unlimited number of free electronic deposits at Chase ATMs & physical branches.
- Check Monitoring Services
- If your company receives checks from clients, you’re able to utilizie Chase Bank’s Check Monitoring Services to keep track of payments to protect your cash flow & help prevent fraud.
- Integrated Credit Card Processing
- The Business Complete Checking℠ is the only Chase business checking account that enables you to use Chase QuickAccept℠ to take credit card payments via the Chase mobile app. This integrated credit card processing solution connects to a mobile card reader to enable tap, swipe, and dip purchases.
- Customers can use the QuickAccept℠ card reader to tap, dip, or swipe payments to you using the Chase smartphone app, and you’ll get same-day access to your money fee per transaction.
- Multiple User Accounts
- If your staff or a third-party requires access to your financial accounts for bookkeeping, you can provide them restricted access. Through your online account, which you can modify or delete, you have the choice to add users and provide them permissions.
- FDIC Insured
- JPMorgan Chase Bank is FDIC insured (FDIC# 628). Your Chase deposits are protected for up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category, in the event of a bank failure.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
Chase Business Complete Checking® account: $15 or $0 Monthly Service Fee. There’s no Monthly Service Fee when any of the following are met each monthly statement period:
- Maintain a $2,000 deposit minimum daily balance
- Spend at least $2,000 on purchases with a Chase Ink® business credit card
- Receive $2,000 in deposits from QuickAccept® transactions or other eligible payment solutions
- Link a Chase Private Client checking account
- Provide valid, qualifying proof of military status (active or veteran)
- To receive this offer, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Offer is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Offers are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
How Do I Apply?
Get your Chase Coupon Code for the bonus. When applying, you’ll need to provide the following info to open an account:
- Name and date of birth
- Business address and details
- Social Security or tax ID number
- Driver’s license or other state-issued ID
Chase Business Checking Pros & Cons
- Access and Security Manager – Delegate cash management activities to employees without giving up control or security.
- Send and receive money – Access wire transfers, Chase QuickDepositSM, bill pay, mobile banking and more.
- Easy access – Bank on the go with from an app or visit one of Chase’s ATMs and branches.
- Military banking – Exclusive perks and waived fees for service members and veterans of the US military.
- Hands-on support – Customer service is available 24/7 for help whenever you need it.
- Waived fees – Get 100 free transactions a month, up to $5,000 in free cash deposits each statement cycle and unlimited free electronic deposits.
- Overdraft fees – You’ll pay for each transaction that overdraws your account.
- Limited online eligibility – Only sole proprietors can open this account online.
- Long processing times – Chase doesn’t process transactions on weekends, which can lead to longer processing time for transactions and payments.
- Limited branch availability – Chase doesn’t operate branches in Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Missouri, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont or West Virginia.
The Chase Business Complete Checking® account is a great account for business owners.
Designed to meet the needs of small businesses, the Chase Business Checking Account is the most affordable checking option.
On top of the bonus, you will get to enjoy great account features as well! This way you can put more energy into running your business. Just be aware of the fees.
Check back often for all the latest Chase Business Checking bonuses and coupons.
|Chase Business Complete Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain.