Table of Contents
Chase Bank is offering an attractive $200 bonus with the Chase Total Checking® coupon bonus. The bonus amounts for this Checking account includes $150, $200 and $300 offers.
Being one of the nation’s largest banks, Chase offers a wide selection of banking services available to consumers throughout AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
For more information, definitely take a look at our list of Chase Bank Promotions.
Chase Total Checking Summary
• Enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
• Mobile check deposit - It's as easy as taking a selfie.
• Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® - Take the drama out of splitting a check.
• Real-time fraud monitoring - We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
• Apply online in minutes.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
Chase Total Checking Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Chase Total Checking®
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: Online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 07/15/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $12; waived by:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to your Chase Total Checking® account; or
- Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500; or
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances
- Early Termination Fee: If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, Chase will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- Apply for a new Chase Total Checking® account directly online or enter your email to receive a coupon, then visit a physical Chase branch to open your account, subject to approval.
- Open a new Chase Total Checking® account.
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. There is no minimum direct deposit stated for the offer. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Meet all the requirements associated with your account.
- Bonus will be deposited within 10 business days.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, or those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Important: If your Checking account is closed by you or by Chase within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
Chase Total Checking Features
- Chase Debit Card
- The Chase Debit Card gives you access to over 16,000 ATMs, and you can make purchases anywhere that accepts Visa debit cards. A chip adds another layer of security when used at a chip card reader. During the chip transaction, the chip produces a single-use code to validate the transaction—further protecting cards from unauthorized use. Learn more at chase.com/chip
- Chase Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- No envelopes, stamps or hassles
- Pay bills in minutes
- When you pay electronically, Chase will provide their Online, On Time Guarantee
- Chase Mobile Banking
- Account Alerts
- With Account Alerts they’ll notify you via text if your account dips below a preset limit or becomes overdrawn. Then simply send back a text to transfer funds.
- Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
- Their Chase ATM and branch network is big—and growing. And if you’re somewhere unfamiliar you can find the nearest branch or ATM using the Chase Mobile App on your eligible mobile device.
- Apply online in minutes.
- Open your account online now.
Chase Bank Account Alerts
Chase Bank understands that we often do not check our account and how much we have left. With this convenient feature, you can now bank and purchase with ease knowing Chase will remind you if your account goes below your preset limit.
Chase Bank will simply notify you through text or email for low balances, large transactions, account activity, and more. It is important to Chase that you are receiving the very best quality when it comes to your banking solutions.
With the Account Alert, you can definitely count on Chase for providing you with what you need, whenever you need it.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers.
- Offer not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- After you have completed all the above savings requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
To sum it up, the Chase Total Checking® Promotion is offering a $200 bonus when signing up for their new Total Checking Account and having met all the necessary requirements. The Chase Total Checking® Account makes banking incredibly simple while also providing you with great features and 24/7 customer service.
If you are not and would like to be a part of this great financial institution, head on over to the website, request your coupon code, and start you new account while getting your generous bonus!
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs! If you would like to learn more about all the latest Chase bonuses, be sure to head on over to your updated list of Chase Bank Promotions.
The Best Bank Bonuses are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
•Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
•HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank has big value offers available through this Checking Accounts. In addition, they are offering an attractive rate for their Online Savings Account.
•Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
•Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
•TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|