Find new Chase Total Checking® coupon bonuses and promotional offers here. The bonus amounts for this Checking account have been $150, $200 and $300 offers.
Being one of the nation’s largest banks, Chase offers a wide selection of banking services available to consumers. See the latest Chase Total Checking® account promotion below.
Chase Total Checking® $200 Coupon Bonus
Earn a $200 checking bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account with qualifying activities.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Eligible account: Chase Total Checking®
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Online Nationwide except Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico (Bank Locator)
The Chase Total Checking® account is one of the more popular accounts from Chase bank. Make sure you meet the monthly requirement to waive the service fee on both accounts.
You can bank easy knowing that you have the ability to use advanced online and mobile banking options.
How To Earn Bonus
- Apply for a new Chase Total Checking® account directly online or enter your email to receive a coupon, then visit a physical Chase branch to open your account, subject to approval.
- Open a new Chase Total Checking® account.
- Make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment.
- Receive your bonus within 15 days.
- New Chase checking customers enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® account with qualifying activities
- Access to more than 15,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
- Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
- Open your account online now
- Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- Chase Overdraft AssistSM – no overdraft fees if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day or if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day*
*With Chase Overdraft AssistSM, we won’t charge an Overdraft Fee if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day OR if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and you bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day (you have until 11 PM ET (8 PM PT) to make a deposit or transfer). Chase Overdraft Assist does not require enrollment and comes with eligible Chase checking accounts.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
The Chase Total Checking® comes with a $12 monthly service fee that can be waived by:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to your Chase Total Checking® account; or
- Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500; or
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers.
- Offer not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- After you have completed all the above savings requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 business days.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
What You’ll Need To Open An Account
Identification. This could be a valid:
- Government issued photo ID or driver’s license
- Social Security Card or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Passport or Birth Certificate
See more options here.
Proof of Address. It must show your name and address of your residence. This could be a current and valid:
- Lease document
- Mortgage document
- Utility bill, bank statement or credit card statement
- Student checking accounts may require proof of enrollment in an eligible school such as a student ID or acceptance letter.
- If the bank has a minimum opening deposit requirement, you may need to provide the deposit at the time of applying.
The Chase Total Checking account is a great option for your everyday banking needs with an offered bonus.
If you are looking simple account that delivers convenient access to your money with minimal monthly fees, then this is the account for you.
There are no high balance requirements like other accounts and the monthly service fee can be waived with a direct deposit or a minimum balance requirement.
Plus, you will be able to get all the great benefits of Banking with Chase, along with a checking bonus!
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
Check back often for all the latest Chase Total Checking bonuses and coupons.
For more Chase Checking coupons, definitely take a look at our list of Chase Bank checking offers.
|Chase Business Complete Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain.