Ando is offering new customers up to $15 in cash bonuses when they sign up using a referral link. Plus they can also get up to 5.00% APY on their Ando Savings for each successful five referrals or earn $15 cash bonus for every referral. Find more referral bonuses.
Ando is a mobile banking app that invests your money exclusively in green initiatives like renewable energy and responsible agriculture. Their goal is to reduce emissions and fund green initiatives, empowering you to bank more thoughtfully for a better tomorrow.
With zero monthly fees, no minimum balance, a huge fee-free ATM network, and Early Pay, you can save money while joining a community that is passionate about saving the planet. Continue reading below to learn more about their features.
Ando Up to $15 in Welcome Bonus
Earn a $5 cash bonus when you open an Ando Spending Account using a referral link, no deposit is required. Then enjoy an additional $10 cash bonus when you deposit at least $100 and complete five Ando debit card purchases within 45 days of account opening.
We don’t have a referral link, but if you’re an active Ando user, feel free to leave your referral link below for other readers to use!
Ando Give $15, Get $15 Referral Program
Earn a $15 cash bonus for each successful referrals you invite who join Ando. Each of your referrals will receive up to a $15 cash bonus as well. To participate:
- Your referral must open an account using your referral link
- Then receive a qualifying direct deposit of at least $100
- And make at least five debit transactions within 45 days of opening their account
You can earn a maximum of $1,000 bonuses per calendar year.
Ando Savings Up To 5.00% APY
You can earn up to 5.00% APY on your Ando Savings balances up to $5,000 per month (then a 0.17% APY) when you:
- Invite five friends who become active Ando customers, and they each
- Make 5 Ando Visa Debit Card transactions as well as
- Receive $500 in qualifying direct deposits every month.
Ando Savings normally offers 0.17% APY, compounded daily and paid monthly.
Ando is different from your traditional bank as they are transparent about how they use your money while also investing in green initiatives calling it as “sustainable banking.” You get to see how you funds are being used to fight climate change across five categories: clean energy, responsible agriculture, sustainable transportation, green buildings, and sustainable industry. And their level of transparency gives you a peace of mine that your money is being invested in what you care about the most, the planet.
You can get access to great features like:
- Fee-free withdrawals at over 34,000 MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide
- Direct deposits fund your account faster, increasing your impact on climate change
- Get paid up to two days earlier than traditional banks with Early Pay
- No monthly fees and no minimum balances with an Ando Spending Account
- With interest rates 3x the national average, earn more with your Ando Savings Account
- Give (and get) up to $15 when friends use your referral link to open an Ando account
- Easily transfer money to your Ando accounts via linked accounts
- Safely send and receive money so you can pay friends
- Pay bills and send checks as needed
- Add your Ando Debit Card to your digital wallet for fast and easy access anywhere
- Get unprecedented insight into how you’re helping to create a more sustainable tomorrow
- Grow your network and instantly invite friends to help you fight climate change
Keep in mind that you must open an Ando Spending Account before you can sign up for an Ando Savings Account.
Banking with Ando is a good choice for those who are wanting to find ways to help save the planet as they invest your money in companies with green initiatives. Use our referral link to get up to $15 in cash bonuses.
You can also checkout Aspiration, they are online bank that makes it their mission to bring the best financial solutions to everyone bettering social and environmental change.