Find an updated list of Jovia Financial Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Right now, if you open a qualifying account can earn a $150 bonus when you complete all the requirements.
Jovia Financial Credit Union Bonuses Review
Jovia Financial Credit Union is headquartered in Westbury, New York and was founded in 1938. Since then they have grown to 12 locations, offer money market rates that are 4X the national average, have an A health rating.
- Promotion Links:
- $150 Checking Bonus (12/31/2020)
- Account Type: Jovia’s Go Green Checking
- Availability: NY
- Branches: 12 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
Jovia Financial Credit Union has decent rates for CDs and Savings, but always check out our best rates for Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts from the links below.
|Eligibility: Jovia Financial Credit Union is open to those who live, work, or go to school in Suffolk or Nassau counties. Immediate family and household members of existing Jovia members are also eligible to join. (Membership requirements are listed in the credit union’s online application)
See current membership details
If you’re not local of the state of New York, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over all Jovia Financial Credit Union offers below.
Jovia Financial Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
Jovia Community Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open qualifying checking account and meet the requirements.
- What you’ll get: $150 Bonus
- Eligible account: Jovia’s Go Green Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: NY
- How to earn it:
- Open a Qualifying Checking account
- Complete all the qualifying activities
- When you’ll receive it: e-gift cards will be e-mailed within 45 days after meeting promotional requirements
- Monthly fee: None
(Offer expires 12/31/2020)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- Open a first-time Go Green Checking account with direct deposit of $100 and get a $150 cash bonus.
- Earn 1.50% APY* on account balances up to $25,000
- Free first order of checks* and no monthly maintenance fees
- Get up to $20 in monthly ATM fee rebates
- 55,000+ ATMS
- Earning Estimator
- No Monthly Fee
- Offer is available for new members over the age of 18
- Membership eligibility required. Limited to one per member
- Cash bonus will post automatically to the members’ checking or share account and will be reported as income on IRS form 1099-INT.
- Must meet account qualifications to earn APY and ATM fee reimbursements
- Accounts opened prior to the promotional period do not qualify
- The recipient is responsible for the payment of any and all federal and state taxes associated with this gift
Jovia Financial Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus. This promotion offers several options for your personalized banking experience as well as an attractive bonus. While it has many benefits make sure to read the fine print as their are some extra requirements to complete. Just make sure you meet them by the deadline in order to qualify for your bonus!
Feel free to leave a comment below if you want to leave you info for the referral bonus. Remember both parties receive the $100 bonus. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
Check back often for more Jovia Financial Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|