FirstBank is offering residents of Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama an attractive $250 bonus when you open a checking account by June 28, 2019.
To get started, all you have to do is open a new checking account. Once you have completed that, you must set up to receive at least $300 in a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. After you have met the direct deposit requirement and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as personalized bank services, digital features, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
FirstBank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Bonus
- Availability: TN, GA, AL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/28/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $300+ within 60 days
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Essential Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- FirstRewards Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Interest Checking: $8 monthly service charge if balance falls below $1,000
- USA Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
FirstBank Bonus Requirements
- Open a Checking account from FirstBank by June 28, 2019.
- Set up to receive a direct deposit of at least $300 within 60 days.
- Keep the account open and in good standing.
- Bonus will be credited up to 8 weeks after completing requirements.
FirstBank Bonus Fine Print
- The $250 bonus will appear on the monthly checking account statement when the bonus is credited to the account holder’s checking account.
- Bonus is limited to one (1) per customer.
- If a bonus is earned it will be reported to the IRS as interest, in the year received, as required by applicable law and will be reported on IRS form 1099-MISC for the year received.
- The customer is responsible for any applicable taxes and consulting a tax advisor.
- This offer is non-transferable and may not be combined with any other offers.
If you are interested, make sure to check out FirstBank to learn more about the current $250 Bonus! Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from FirstBank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee