Take advantage of the latest Fidelity Bank bonuses, promotions and offers here.
Currently, you find a $500 bonus in promotional offers.
Fidelity Bank Bonuses Review
Fidelity Bank is a financial institution that values providing excellent customer service. They want to ensure that all their members have the tools they need to live life to the fullest.
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: PA
- Branches: 11 (Branch Locator)
- Hard/Soft Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: Unknown. Let us know!
While these bank promotions are rather attractive, you can also take advantage of our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
However, if you do not live in Pennsylvania, definitely take a look at our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review the current Fidelity Bank bonuses below.
Fidelity Bank $500 Checking Bonus
Earn a $500 bonus from Fidelity Bank when you open a new Checking Account.
- What you’ll get: $500 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull
- Where it’s available: PA
- How to earn it:
- Open a Checking Account.
- Set up to receive direct deposit.
- When you’ll receive it: After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the bonus deposited into your account after 150 days.
- Monthly fee: Varies by account
(No Expiration Date)
I’d recommend comparing this checking offer with other popular ones. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn the $500 Bonus
- Open a new Fidelity Bank checking account
- Set up your account with direct deposits or recurring credits of $3,000 per month
- Maintain the direct deposit for three consecutive months to earn a $500 bonus.
- Visa Check Card with Buzz Points Rewards
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Personal Web Bill Pay with 2 bills paid per month
- Reliance: $1500 average daily balance, or $400 aggregated monthly direct deposit, or ten (10) point of sale (POS) Fidelity Visa® Check Card transactions per statement cycle to avoid $7 monthly service charge
- Relationship: Minimum combined balance of $10,000 within Personal deposit accounts and or personal outstanding principal loan balances; or $2,500 aggregated monthly direct deposits; or fifteen (15) point of sale transactions to avoid $15 monthly service charge.
- Performance: Minimum combined balance of $30,000 within personal deposit accounts and or investment accounts; or $4,000 aggregated monthly direct deposits to avoid $25 monthly service charge.
- Platinum: Minimum combined balance of $30,000 within personal deposit accounts and or investment accounts; or $4,000 aggregated monthly direct deposits to avoid $25 monthly service charge.
- Offer valid for new personal checking account customers only.
- Requirement must be satisfied within one hundred and fifty (150) calendar days of account opening.
- Deposit will be made on the first (1st) business day after one hundred and fifty (150) calendar days from account opening.
- Minimum deposit to open a checking account may range between $25.00 and $1,000.00, minimum balance requirements and monthly service charges depend on which checking account is chosen.
The Fidelity Bank offers great features for you to be able to manage your funds. Additionally, it is also a soft pull, which means that it won’t affect your credit score. If you are interested, be sure to apply today!
Furthermore feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Fidelity Bank, their accounts they offer, or any experiences you have had!
Lastly, check back often for more Fidelity Bank Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|