If you’ve been eyeing the Chase Southwest Premier Credit Card, then now is the time to sign up. Through a referral link, you can increase your sign up bonus from the public offer to an offer worth much more.
Here’s how the bonus offer breaks down: when you sign up for a new Chase Southwest Premier credit card, you get 60,000 Southwest points plus 30% off promo code after spending $3,000 within 3 months. This only applies to those who receive the referred offer, as the public offer may still be less. If you’re interested in this bonus, keep on reading to find out more about this referral offer.
Chase Southwest Premier Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 60,000 bonus points + 30% off promo code
- Spending Requirement: Make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months
- Annual Fee: $99
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: 5/24 applies on this card, so be mindful about that.
Chase Southwest Plus Credit Card Features:
- 60,000 Southwest points+ 30% off promo code after spending $3,000 within 3 months
- 2x Points per $1 spent on Southwest Airlines flights, hotels, and car rental partners
- 1X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 6,000 anniversary points after your Cardmember anniversary
- New – Chip-enabled cards with 24/7 fraud monitoring
- Points Don’t Expire, No Blackout Dates, Bags Fly Free®
- Companion Pass opportunities
- $99 annual fee
With the Chase Southwest Premier Credit Card you could earn yourself a bonus of 60,000 Bonus Points for spending the required amount of $3,000 within a 3 months span. Make sure you take advantage of the referral link to earn as many points as you can with this card. This card offers points back opportunities and opportunities for a companion pass, so take advantage of it. Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions if you’re looking for a bigger bonus!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.