The HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card offers you 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply. These low APR credit cards could be a great option for those of you looking to budget out your next large purchase. (see Rates & Fees)
Now, in the event that your payment is late, you’ll be able to receive one late fee waiver per calendar year and since there’s no penalty APR! So if you’re looking for a card that means business with it’s lengthy 0% intro APR and no additional expenses lurking, you’ve found it.
HSBC Gold Mastercard credit card Summary
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees
Save on Fees
- No Annual Fee
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Late Fee Waiver
- No Penalty APR
- No fee for additional cards for Authorized Users
- (see Rates & Fees)
- MasterAssist® provides pre-trip planning assistance, help with lost luggage and more
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Services provides help in the event your car breaks down while traveling in the U.S.
- $1 Million Travel Accident Insurance
- Extended Warranty doubles your original warranty up to 1 additional year
- Purchase Assurance® covers most items from damage or theft
- Price protection refunds the difference if you see an item advertised for less within 60 days of purchase
- Identity Theft Resolution Services provides one-on-one support in the event your identity is compromised
- Security chip offers enhanced protection when used at chip-enabled terminals
- Contactless payment feature provides fast, easy and safe checkouts
- Make mobile purchases with Google Pay™, Apple Pay® and Samsung Pay
If you’re looking for a low APR credit card, then the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card could be an option for you. Your next large purchase could easily be at your budget. With no annual fee or foreign transaction fee, this card is pretty affordable. (see Rates & Fees)
However, I must mention that you should use this card responsibly, even if it’s affordable in every aspect. Pay off your balance before the 18 month’s APR period, otherwise, you’ll be stuck with an APR for the remaining balance and it could get ugly from there. Be sure to check out our complete list of credit card promotions today!
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.