Find the latest TD Bank Beyond Checking bonus and new promotional offers here. You can earn up to a $300 checking bonus when you sign up and complete the requirements.
TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
New customers only. Apply online for a new TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM Account and get a $300 cash bonus.
All TD Bank checking features includes free mobile banking and free bill pay. You’ll have free access to thousands of TD ATMs and live customer service.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Eligible account: TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM
- Where it’s available: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, VA
- Monthly fee: $25 monthly maintenance fee, see below on how to waive
(Visit TD Bank to learn more)
How To Earn Bonus
- New customers who apply online for a TD Beyond Checking account can earn a $300 cash bonus after receiving direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days.
- To qualify for this offer, you must be a U.S. resident and apply for the offer online.
- Offer is available in these states: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, VA
- New customers who apply online for a TD Beyond Checking account can earn a $300 cash bonus after receiving direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days. To qualify for this offer, you must be a U.S. resident and apply for the offer online. Offer is available in these states: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, VA
- Three ways to go monthly maintenance fee-free: Monthly Maintenance fee waived when you set up direct deposits of $5,000 or more within a statement cycle, maintain a $2,500 minimum daily balance, or have a $25,000 combined balance across eligible TD accounts.
- ATM perks: TD fees waived at any ATM and non-TD fees reimbursed when you keep at least a $2,500 daily balance.
- A little extra time. A lot of extra relief: Avoid fees with Grace Period, which gives you until 11 PM ET the next business day to fix an overdraft. Make sure your available balance is at least $0 by depositing enough to cover the overdrawn balance plus any additional transactions and TD will refund the overdraft fee to your checking account.
- Fast and secure payments: TD Bank debit cards are backed by the Zero Liability guarantee and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
- Convenient locations with the longest hours around: We have over 1,100 locations from Maine to Florida that’s open early, late, and weekends.
- Get reimbursed for fees including two overdraft fees per year, all Rush Bill Payments, and one outgoing wire per statement cycle (domestic or international).
- Additional TD Bank checking account perks worth talking about: Get 24/7 access to all your TD accounts with Online & Mobile Banking, plus Bill Pay, Send Money with Zelle®, Mobile Deposit and Online Statements.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
- TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM: $25 monthly service fee waived with one of the following:
- $5,000 or more in direct deposits within a statement cycle
- $2,500 minimum daily balance is maintained
- $25,000 minimum daily combined balance of all deposit accounts, all outstanding loan accounts, and/or mortgages in good standing (excludes credit card) that you choose to link
- Offer is available to new personal checking Customers who do not have an existing or prior personal checking account at TD Bank.
- Qualifying direct deposits are recurring electronic deposits of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your Employer or the Government. Person-to-Person and bank transfers between your TD Bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages do not qualify.
- Once the offer criteria is met, the bonus will be credited into the new personal checking account no later than 180 days from account opening.
- Account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus.
- Bonus will be reported as taxable income to the IRS on a 1099-MISC. Offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change.
How Do I Apply?
Whether you apply online or in branch, you’ll need to provide the following info to open an account:
- Name and date of birth
- Social Security number
- Email address and phone number
- State-issued ID or passport
- Income information
You can apply for this account at a branch, by phone or online. Here’s how to get started:
- Visit the TD Bank website, hover over Products and click Checking.
- Scroll down to TD Beyond Checking and click Open Account.
- Select your desired account options and click Start application.
- Enter your personal information, then click Next.
- Proceed through the eight steps, confirm all details, verify your identity and click Next.
- Fund your account.
Are There ATM Fees?
TD ATM fees are waived at any ATM. Non-TD fees are reimbursed when you keep at least a $2,500 daily balance.
The TD Bank Beyond Checking account is one of TD’s best checking options with a generous bonus.
With the account you will be able to enjoy ATM fee reimbursements and a small APY which depends on your balance.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, be sure to sign up now and take advantage of this great offer.
Check back often for all the latest TD Beyond Checking bonuses and promotions.
See the TD Beyond Checking Account Guide here.