ZipRecruiter now has a $100 bonus credit for each employer you’ve referred towards this recruiting system. Check out other referral bonuses here.
With ZipRecruiter, they are a robust online job website that allows employers to post different recruiting boards with one submission. Additionally, you’ll be able to manage the potential applicants with this online platform. Compare Ziprecruiter vs. Indeed here.
ZipRecruiter $100 Referral Credits
Receive $100 as a bonus credit for each employer that you’ve referred who signs up to be a subscriber. Here’s how to partake in the bonus offer:
- Make a ZipRecruiter account for free
- Sign into your account and go to the “Refer a Friend” page
- Pick to share with LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter
- Share your personal referral code anywhere
- Get your bonus when your referral becomes a paid subscriber with your link
- After your referral subscribes to ZipRecruiter, your $100 referral credit will show up on your account.
- It will be applied to any subsequent renewals immediately
- Refer more people to gain more credit
- Your referral has to be a paid subscriber for you to earn your credit
- ZipRecruiter reserves the right to rescind credits for any account
- Terms for the program is subject to change
- Bonus offers cannot be combined at all
(Visit ZipRecruiter for more information)
How ZipRecruiter Works
This is a powerful recruiting utensil that will enable you to list a job on different employment boards. All in one submission. This is how it will work:
- Sign up for ZipRecruiter
- Make a job listing
- Post to different job boards with a click of a button
- ZipRecruiter will invite matching candidates to apply, or you can personally invite them
- Faster job descriptions. More than 500 customizable templates to use.
- Smart and easy dashboard. They will help you go through and rate applicants. ZipRecruiter will learn from your ratings and send you similar candidates to the ones you’ve given a high rate.
- Time-saving screening questions. see only the most qualified applicants.
- Flexible job posts. Once a position is filled quickly, you can close the job and open a new one immediately. You won’t be locked into a 30-day time limit for each post.
- Expanded reach with access to more than 100 job websites.
- Mobile perks. Hire on the go with their app.
- Quality matches with their advanced technology that scans thousands of resumes. Then invites eligible candidates to apply.
- Premium customer support. Contact them over the phone, email, or live chat.
They will offer three different plans to choose from: Standard, Premium, and Pro.
|Reusable job slots per month||x||x||x|
|Find candidates using Resume Database||x||x|
|Add multiple users to your account||x||x|
|TrafficBoost credit bundle||x|
|Recruit for multiple companies||x|
|Send candidates your ATS (external apply URL)||x|
Pricing will depend on how big your company is.
Now, if you’re looking to fill a position at your company, ZipRecruiter is an amazing choice. With their advanced way of hiring on one-click listings looking for candidates is made easier. Additionally, they have a strong applicant-matching technology that will find the best options to fill the position at work.
BONUS LINK OFFER REVIEW
Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Cash Review
Chase Total Checking® $200 Cash Review
Chase SavingsSM $150 Cash Review
Chase Private Client $2,000 Cash Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC $450 Cash Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC Up To $600 Review
HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC $200 Cash Review
HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC Up To $240 Review
BBVA Online Checking + Savings $250 Cash Review
Aspiration $100 Cash Review
TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Cash Review
TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM $150 Cash Review
Huntington 25 Checking $500 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking $400 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 $200 Cash Review
Axos Bank Basic Business Checking $100 Cash Review
Ally Invest Up to $3,500 Cash Review
Simple 0.60% APY Review