MarketXLS is now welcoming new users with 3 months of free service when you apply for a subscription and pay annually. Additionally, you’ll benefit from a recurring 15% discount when you use a coupon code (limited time offer).
Check out the best investment bonuses here.
You’ll need market intelligence if you want to trade successfully. MarketXLS is a stock research tool that comes with strong Excel-compatible spreadsheets. Plus, it also comes with great techniques to organize complex data for you to understand. Read below for more information on what MarketXLS has to offer.
Instantly get 3 months free when you sign up for a plan and pay annually. Additionally, you can get a recurring 15% discount when you use the coupon code PROFITS when you checkout. Furthermore, keep in mind that this is a limited time offer and can end at any given time.
(Visit for more information)
MarketXLS is a very sophisticated stock research tool that converts data into a spreadsheet format. It’s a strong instrument for traders and investors to use if they love spreadsheets and robust data statistics. Plus, MarketXLS uses Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets to put data in for several analytical and algorithmic reasons. This will include: formatting, positions, and configuring data so it’s easier for you to read. Some of their features are:
- Preloaded functions. It offers more than 400 preloaded functions and technical indicators like moving averages and MACD to more advanced computations like Hilbert Transformations.
- External data gathering. MarketXLS will automatically get information from external sources as well as get new market data from say, Yahoo Finance. Then, it will incorporate it into the spreadsheet for you to look at. Just use the ticker symbol and MarketXLS will get the latest values from Yahoo.
- Charts. They can generate charts based off of data inputs. Additionally, it comes with many beneficial templates like: line, bar, candlestick, and more. You’ll be able to customize these charts to your liking.
- Screeners. MarketXLS can sift through 10 years of historical data, which includes market statistics and company financial reports. You’ll be able to customize the screener directly from the editor and then the software will generate screening reports.
- Portfolio management. With MarketXLS, it will enable you to import portfolio data and use the platform to look over your financial holdings. Furthermore, these reports will have: performance, allocations, returns, and risk profiles.
- Watch lists. It will come with a built-in watch list like Top 100 Gainers/Losers and the most active stocks available. Plus, you can make an unlimited amount of watch lists to monitor and set alerts.
- Market news & social media. MarketXLS comes with proprietary news channels and market summary in Excel. Additionally, you can share and post your data, charts, and models on StockTwits and Twitter.
MarketXLS Plans & Pricing
With MarketXLS, it will offer 4 tiers of service with different price ranges. See what they are below:
|Plan||Pricing||Designed For||Available For|
|Ease of portfolio management, tracking, monitoring & evaluation with institutional tools on an average budget.||Professionals &
|Pro Plus||Annually: $49/mo
|Long-term investors & Swing Options traders||Professionals &
|Pro Plus RT||Annually: $75/mo
|Investors with relatively complex spreadsheets and options day traders.||Non-Professionals|
|Advisor Use||Annually: $125/mo
|Financial advisors, wealth managers & institutional investors.||Professionals|
All of their plans come with:
- 400+ stock market functions
- stock screeners
- 100+ technical indicators
- portfolio management
- candle pattern scanning
- Excel compatibility
- valuation templates
- social media integration
- 24/5 customer support
Plus, Premium plans come with bonus functions and perks that act like real-time options and equity data streaming. Plus, every subscription will be backed by a 100% risk-free guarantee. In other words, if you don’t like MarketXLS, you’ll be able to get a pro-rate refund in around 30 days after your purchase.
Overall, MarketXLS is a great way for your data to be organized on a spreadsheet which will save you time on research and looking for winning trades. Additionally, it’s user friendly and easy to comprehend as well. Not to mention, their price ranges are pretty good compared to other investment services.
However, if you’re new to trading and the market research platform, consider Ticker Tocker. Furthermore, this service is better designed to help beginners connect with experienced traders to learn how this works.
BONUS LINK OFFER REVIEW
Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Cash Review
Chase Total Checking® $200 Cash Review
Bank of America Checking $100 Offer Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC $450 Cash Review
HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC Up To $600 Review
HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC $200 Cash Review
HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC Up To $240 Review
Aspiration $100 Cash Review
TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Cash Review
TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM $150 Cash Review
Huntington 25 Checking $300 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking $400 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Business Checking 100 $200 Cash Review
Axos Bank Basic Business Checking $100 Cash Review
Ally Invest Up to $3,500 Cash Review
BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Review
Discover Bank Cashback Debit $360 Debit Cashback Review