You can earn a free Ledger Nano S when you register for BitIRA and mention this offer. With BitIRA, you can invest in digital currencies for your individual retirement account (IRA). Some features include many different cryptocurrency choices, robust exchange, and the highest security.
Be sure to keep reading to learn more about BitIRA and to earn a free Ledger welcome bonus.
(Click here to learn more about the promotional offer)
Earn a free Ledger Nano S when you mention this offer when registering.
|Types of Accounts||Roth IRA, SEP IRA, Simple IRA, Traditional IRA|
|Asset Types||Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Cryptocurrency|
|Digital Currencies||Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Zcash|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$20,000|
BitIRA is an online investment platform that helps you through the process of starting a digital IRA. You are able to diversify your retirement portfolio to include cryptocurrencies on a tax-deferred basis. Furthermore, you also get access to a specialized financial agent who will help you grow your funds. Some other BitIRA features include:
- Easy onboarding. Registering, completing the required paperwork and rolling over your IRA accounts will all be done by your personal digital currency specialist and in-house financial consultants.
- Diversification. In order to minimize risks and maximize profits, you are able to buy up to eight cryptocurrencies in your portfolio. You are also able to invest in other assets like precious metals.
- Dashboard. Because it is very user-friendly and intuitive, you can navigate easily through your account to manage your portfolio, get help, check the fee structure, maintain contribution limits, assess tax implications and maintain withdrawals.
- Exchange. Similar to other crypto exchanges, you are able to trade from one currency to another, or go from digital to fiat currency, which allows you to access a deep pool of liquidity, asset variety and same-day transactions.
- Balance lookup. You can see a quick update on how your digital assets are performing, in addition to the current balance in US dollars.
- BitIRA U. You are able to stay updated on the latest crypto market with the knowledge base and blog. Additionally, you can also sign up for free info guides that are emailed weekly.
- Secure. BitIRA has partnered with Preferred Trust Company, a licensed custodian, to manage your transactions and monitor your finances. Assets are stored offline in multi-sig wallets with each key at separate physical locations. Wallets for each account are held on a personal custom device inside Class 3 vaults with armed guards. Your assets are also protected by end-to-end insurance from theft, mistakes, fraud and hacking.
- Support. Full-service support is available with knowledgeable digital currency specialists and dedicated IRA experts.
There are no fees for trading cryptocurrencies with BitIRA, however there is a $50 account establishment fee and custodian fees ranging from $300 to $1,000 per year, depending on your balance. There are also deposit, withdrawal, stopped payments and returned check charges, as well as other standard fees.
With BitIRA, you can have an alternate way to invest for your retirement using digital assets. You are able to get a range of cryptocurrency choices, industry-leading security and advanced currency exchange capabilities. Check out BitIRA if you are looking for an innovative way to diversify your retirement portfolio, while also having complete control of a self-directed IRA.
Check out our other cryptocurrency promotions.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking + Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|