How would you like to watch your money grow? Mutual Bank is offering residents of Massachusetts a generous 2.43% APY when you sign up and open a new Money Market Account.
For those who are interested, all you would need to do is have a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 into your new membership account. Not only will you receive the rate, but you will receive the same rate on a balance up to $250,000!
If you would like to simplify your experience, then definitely head on over to your local branch and start today! However, you better act fast, as the rates are subjected to change. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Mutual Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 2.43% APY
- Availability: MA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- $1,000 minimum balance required to avoid a monthly maintenance fee
- Early Termination Fee: None
Mutual BankAccount Requirements
- Open a new Money Market account with $1,000 opening deposit.
- Earn the 2.43% APY rate on any balance up to $250,000
- Rates are subject to change based on account balance listed in the table below.
|APY Rate:||Minimum balance to earn APY rate:|
|2.43%||$.01 – $250,000|
Mutual Bank Account Features
- Online banking
- Online bill pay
- Telephone banking
- FDIC insured
If you are a current resident of Massachusetts and would like to start a new banking experience, then I would definitely recommend checking out the current promotion Mutual Bank is offering. For a limited time, simply meet the direct deposit and opening deposit requirement and you could be well on your way to enjoying the stated rate.
Additionally, you will be able to utilize a host of account features. However, this account is limited geographically. If you qualify, this might be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of best savings rates for all your saving needs!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account
|With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
-$150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
-2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees