Available nationwide to those currently looking for great savings rates, make sure you keep reading. Colorado Federal Savings Bank has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 1-month to 60-months with 1.15% to 3.20% APY Rates. Additionally, they also have an increased rate of 2.86% APY 12-Month CD on $5,000 balances or more. By joining Colorado Federal Savings Bank, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
15-Month CD Account
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Colorado Federal Savings Bank CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 12-Month CD 2.86% APY
- Increased Special Rates/CD Length
- 2.86%- 1 Year CD
- APY Rates/Balance Requirement:
- 1.15%- 1 Month CD – $5,000
- 1.20%- 2 Month CD – $5,000
- 1.95%- 3 Month CD – $5,000
- 2.35% – 6 Month CD – $5,000
- 2.60%- 18 Month CD – $5,000
- 2.95%- 2 Year CD – $5,000
- 3.05%- 3 Year CD – $5,000
- 3.25%- 5 Year CD – $5,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $5,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: The account will automatically renew at maturity upon the expiration of the redemption grace period.
Colorado Federal Savings Bank Best CD Rates
Overall, Colorado Federal Savings Bank ranked high across the board from our statewide Best 1-Year CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Colorado Federal Savings Bank CD Features
- No monthly fees
- No ACH Fees
- Minimum balance requirement of $5,000
- Some of the nations highest rates offered
- Daily compounded interest rate and credited monthly
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Colorado Federal Savings Bank offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 2.86% APY 12-Month CD. Be sure to take advantage of these increased CD rates while you can as well as the great services and features they provide.
However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions