If you are a resident nationwide and currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure you keep reading. Merrick Bank has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met.
They currently offer standard CD rates for any situation. They also have a special 12-month CD term with 2.87% APY on $25K balances or more. By joining Merrick Bank, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
|Best CD Accounts|
12-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
Merrick Bank CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 12-Month CD 2.87% APY
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- 12 Month CD Term:
- 2.87% – $25,000
- 12 Month CD Term:
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $25,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Amount not specified
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Merrick Bank Best CD Rates
Overall, Merrick Bank ranked highest across the board from our statewide Best 12-Month CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Merrick Bank CD Account Features
- Different terms
- Earns higher rate of interest than regular savings account
- Interest compounds
- Fixed rate of interest
- FDIC insured
- Penalty for early withdrawal
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Merrick Bank offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 2.87% APY on 12-month term. Remember, this special ranked highly on our Best CDs list. So if you are interested and live near a branch, be sure to open your new CD account today!
However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee