Certificates of Deposits can be a big commitment since you have to deposit a sum of money and not touch it for a period of time. Otherwise, you face the wrath of penalties. That’s why CIT Bank offers a No-Penalty CD.
This account gives you the ability to withdraw the total balance and interest earned without penalty seven days or later after funds have been received. The No-Penalty CD is offered only as an 11-month CD term with a 0.30% APY Rate at CIT Bank.
Be sure to take advantage of this offer while you still can! However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions, be sure to check out our updated list of CIT Bank! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or BBVA Bank.
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||0.30% APY||Review|
CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Summary
With the CIT Bank No-Penalty 11-Month CD:
• Earn 0.30% APY on your funds with just a $1,000 minimum deposit.
• The perfect balance between a great fixed rate and flexible money access.
• Access funds, if needed. No penalty.
• No opening or maintenance fees
• Shorter 11-month timeframe and a great APY
• If you need your funds prior to the maturity date, you can withdraw your money — including any interest earned — beginning seven days after the funds have been received. No penalty. No problem. It's the security of a CD with the flexibility to access your funds early if you need them.
CIT Bank No-Penalty CD Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: No-Penalty CD
- Rate: 0.30% APY Interest Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Early withdrawal penalties are:
- 90 days’ interest for terms less than 12 months
- 180 days’ interest for terms between 12 and 36 months
- 360 days’ interest for terms longer than 36 months
- Go onto the CIT Bank No Penalty CD promotion page.
- Open a CIT Bank No-Penalty CD and fund your account.
- Start earning the stated rate!
No-Penalty CD Features
- No penalty to access funds if needed before maturity
- No opening or maintenance fees
- Daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential
- FDIC insured
CIT Bank has over a century of experience and offers some of the best CD rates around. With their No-Penalty CD account, enjoy a solution to a long-standing problems with CDs. Earn an outstanding APY Rate with this 11-month CD and be able to withdraw the total balance and interest earned without penalty seven days or later after funds have been received.
Enjoy the benefits of CIT Bank such as no account opening or maintenance fees, daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential, FDIC Insured Deposit, and more. Check out more of our Best CD Rates!