If you’re looking for high rates of return on your savings, consider looking into a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit (CD) account. These fixed-rate savings accounts can pay high APYs depending on how much money you invest and how long you’re willing to store your money. CIT Bank offers different CDs with terms from six months to five years. The interest compounds daily, but you’ll pay a hefty fee if you withdraw your money early.
Currently, CIT Bank offers up to 3.50% APY Rate with their CD account. It’s easy to open an account. You just need a minimum deposit of $1,000. If you are interested, I suggest you apply soon to get this great rate.
CIT Bank CD Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Yes
- Auto-Renewal: Yes
- CIT Bank will notify you 30 days before the maturity date
- You will have 10 days after the maturity date to cancel the auto-renewal
Visit CIT Bank to learn more)
- Submit your info. You’ll need to provide your address, phone, email and social security number (or other taxpayer ID).
- Fund your account. Minimum of $1,000 to open your account. You can transfer funds with electronic transfer, mail in check, or wire.
- You’re done! CIT Bank will send a confirmation email.
Current CIT Bank CD Rates
|6-Month Term||0.30% APY|
|1-Year Term||0.30% APY|
|13-Month Term||3.50% APY|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY|
|2-Year Term||0.40% APY|
|3-Year Term||0.40% APY|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY|
|5-Year Term||0.50% APY|
CIT Bank CD Account Features
- No monthly fees and low minimum balance requirement of just $1,000
- Some of the highest rates available nationwide
- Daily compounded interest rate and credited monthly
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
- No account opening or maintenance fees
- Daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential
- The exceptions to this are the 13-Month CD and the 18-Month CDs:
- Upon maturity, the 18-Month CD will be automatically renewed as a 2-Year Term CD at the then-published APY
- Upon maturity, the 13-Month CD will be automatically renewed as a 1-Year Term CD at the then-published APY
- FDIC insured
CIT Bank offers a range of short term or long term CDs for you to choose from, perfect for anyone looking for a high and competitive APY rate. There are no fees for opening or maintaining a CD from CIT Bank. However, you may pay a fee if you withdraw your funds early.
If you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best CD Rates for all your savings needs! Plus, see our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|CIT Bank 13-Month CD||3.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank 11-Month No-Penalty CD||2.75% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||2.70% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.55% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.00% APY||Review|
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.