While Amex is an advertising partner of BankCheckingSavings, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Get the American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card to earn 25,000 Points after spending $2,000 in 3 months. You can use your points for travel, dining and entertainment, merchandise, and gift cards! Furthermore, maximize your points by getting 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines, 2X points at US gas stations and US supermarkets, and 2X points at US restaurants. This card is only offered to people with superb credit, and because it’s a charge card, you must pay the full balance each month. The $195 annual fee may be pricey, but comes with pretty impressive, exclusive benefits.
|CIT Bank is offering up to $200 bonus plus a premium 1.05% APY Rate when you open a CIT Bank High Yield Savings Account with balances over $15,000. To earn the $200 bonus, you must make a deposit of $150,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. You can open a CIT Bank High Yield Savings account and start saving today with their premium 1.05% APY rate! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 25,000 Points
- Spending Requirement: Spend $2,000 within 3 months
- Annual Fee: $0 for first year, then $195
- Bonus Worth: The 25,000 Points is worth about $250
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Points never expire so use them whenever you want!
- Alternative Credit Cards:
American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card Features:
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- New: 2X points at U.S. restaurants.
- Earn 3X points for flights booked with airlines, Earn 2X points at US supermarkets and US gas stations. Earn 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- New: There are no foreign transaction fees with your Premier Rewards Gold Card.
- New: $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year for incidental fees with your selected airline.
- With The Hotel Collection, you can get up to a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges any time you use your Card to book a stay of at least two consecutive nights.
- $0 Annual Fee for the 1st year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply.
Premier Rewards Gold Card Pros:
- 25,000 Membership Rewards® points
- 3X points for flights booked with airlines
Premier Rewards Gold Card Cons:
- $195 AF
Earn 25,000 Points for your American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card after spending $2,000 within the first 3 months. This card privileges big-spender categories like airfare while the more common cards give rewards on everyday purchases. If you are a big spender and want some great benefits and privileges, this card is for you. You’ll receive 24 hour roadside assistance, baggage insurance, purchase protection, return protection, warranty extension, and much more! However, the bonus rewards program isn’t as great as others, so take this into consideration. Overall, check this card out if you want some amazing perks and benefits. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|