While Amex is an advertising partner of BankCheckingSavings, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Get the American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card to earn 50,000 Points after spending $2,000 in 3 months. You can use your points for travel, dining and entertainment, merchandise, and gift cards! Furthermore, maximize your points by getting 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines, 2X points at US gas stations and US supermarkets, and 2X points at US restaurants. This card is only offered to people with superb credit, and because it’s a charge card, you must pay the full balance each month. The $195 annual fee may be pricey, but comes with pretty impressive, exclusive benefits.
Editor’s Note: If you click the link and don’t see a bonus for 50,000 bonus points, try opening it in incognito mode and the offer should show up.
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn an amazing rate of 1.55% APY on your funds when you open a new Premier High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank. CIT bank offers 25x higher than the national average so start saving today. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 50,000 Points
- Spending Requirement: Spend $2,000 within 3 months
- Annual Fee: $0 for first year, then $195
- Bonus Worth: The 50,000 Points is worth about $500
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Points never expire so use them whenever you want!
American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card Features:
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Earn 3X points for flights booked with airlines
- Earn 2X points at US supermarkets, US restaurants and US gas stations
- Earn 1X points on other purchases
- New: There are no foreign transaction fees with your Premier Rewards Gold Card.
- New: $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year for incidental fees with your selected airline.
- With The Hotel Collection, you can get up to a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges any time you use your Card to book a stay of at least two consecutive nights.
- $0 Annual Fee for the 1st year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply.
Premier Rewards Gold Card Pros:
- 50,000 Membership Rewards® points
- 3X points for flights booked with airlines
Premier Rewards Gold Card Cons:
- $195 Annual Fee
Earn 50,000 Points for your American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card after spending $2,000 within the first 3 months. This card privileges big-spender categories like airfare while the more common cards give rewards on everyday purchases. If you are a big spender and want some great benefits and privileges, this card is for you. You’ll receive 24 hour roadside assistance, baggage insurance, purchase protection, return protection, warranty extension, and much more! However, the bonus rewards program isn’t as great as others, so take this into consideration. Overall, check this card out if you want some amazing perks and benefits. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android PayTM during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.49%-26.49% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions