Available to residents of Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois, 1st Gateway Credit Union is offering a range of competitive rates from 0.50% APY on a 6-Month CD to 2.05% APY on a 40-Month CD with an initial deposit of at least $1,000. With a variety of length and rates to choose from, there is definitely an account to fit all your banking and savings needs. Once you have have signed up for a new account, you will gain instant access to great features such as interests compounded quarterly as well as having the safety and security of being insured by the NCUA. If you are currently interested, be sure to apply for a new account today to fully take advantage of all the rates LOMTO FCU has to offer!
Table of Contents
1st Gateway Credit Union CD Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD account
- APY Rates:
- 0.50%- 6 Month
- 0.65%- 12 Month
- 0.80%- 18 Month
- 1.05%- 24 Month
- 1.30%- 36 Month
- 1.50%- 48 Month
- 1.20%- 20 Month (Deposit of $10,000)
- 2.05%- 40 Month (Deposit of $10,000)
- Availability: Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: Must be an Eligible Member of 1st Gateway Credit Union.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: Unknown
1st Gateway Credit Union CD Account Features:
- No monthly fees and minimum balance requirement of $1,000
- Offers some of the highest rates available in the state
- Need flexibility? Choose from 6-Month to 48-Month terms to suit your needs
- Interest compounded and paid quarterly
- NCUA insured of up to $250,000
Are you currently in the market for a CD rate? If so, the current range of rates from 1st Gateway Credit Union might be a great bet for you. Not only do you get to enjoy all the great features no matter which length you choose, but you also get the satisfaction of knowing you are receiving the best personalized service the bank has to offer. Although the attractive rates are only for residents of Iowa and Illinois, however if you qualify, it might be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested or do not qualify, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best Regional CD Rates for all your banking needs!