Sign up for the American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card for the opportunity to earn 15,000 bonus Aeroplan Miles after you spend $1,500 in the first three months of Card membership. Earn 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $1 in Card purchases up to $10,000. Additionally, the annual fee on this card is $120, so keep that in mind before you sign up for this card. Keep reading to find out more about this offer if you’re interested!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.
Table of Contents
American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card Summary
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 15,000 Bonus Miles
- Spending Requirement: $1,500 or more in the first 3 months of account opening
- Annual Fee: $120
- Bonus Worth: N/A
- Expiration Date: None
American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card Features
- Earn 15,000 Welcome Bonus Aeroplan Miles after spending $1,500 in purchases in their first three months of Cardmembership
- Earn 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $1 in Card purchases up to $10,000
- Accelerate your earn rate to 1.25 Aeroplan Miles for every $1 in Card purchases over $10,000 annually
- Two FREE Supplementary Gold Cards – a $100 value!
- $120 annual fee
If the features on this American Express AeroplanPlus Gold Card appeals to you then don’t hesitate to sign up. This card offers 15,000 bonus Aeroplan Miles after you spend $1,500 in the first three months of Card membership, and 1X bonus miles on card purchases up to $10,000. Keep in mind that there is an annual fee of $120, which may not be worth it to you if you do not fly with Aeroplan often. Check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions if you’re looking for more credit card options.