Check out the American Express AeroplanPlus Platinum Card if you are looking for a new travel card. This card has a multitude of features that you may find useful. For example, you could get 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership. Additionally, earn an extra 10,000 Aeroplan Miles when you spend a total of $6,000 in purchases in the first six months of Card membership. This particular 10,000 bonus points offer ends June 30th, 2018, so keep that in mind when you sign up. Keep reading to find out more.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Amex AeroplanPlus Platinum Card Summary
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 40,000 Bonus Miles + 10,000 additional miles
- Spending Requirement: $3,000 or more in the first 3 months of account opening
- Annual Fee: $499
- Bonus Worth: N/A
- Expiration Date: 6/30/2018
Amex AeroplanPlus Platinum Card Features
- Earn 40,000 Welcome Bonus Aeroplan Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases in their first three months of Cardmembership
- For a limited time only, earn an additional 10,000 Aeroplan Miles when you spend a total of $6,000 in purchases in the first six months of Cardmembership.
- Earn 1.25 Aeroplan Miles for every $1 in Card purchases up to $25,000 annually
- Accelerate your earn rate to 1.5 Aeroplan Miles for every $1 of eligible Air Canada Card purchases
- Enjoy an annual Partner Ticket when you redeem 15,000 Aeroplan Miles for a short-haul roundtrip Fixed Mileage Flight Reward
- $499 annual fee
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The American Express AeroplanPlus Platinum Card is part of a collection that involves three cards total. This card in particular is the “middle child” of the trio, offering more than one and less than the other. The annual fee on this card is $499, which in my opinion is not worth the features that are offered on this card at all. The only worth that I see in this card is if you fly with Aeroplan often, so you can maximize the benefits on this card. However, if you’re not a frequent flyer, I recommend checking out some other cards. Check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions if you’re looking for more credit card options.
With the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
• Earn 3X Points on Travel, Including Gas Stations
• Earn 2X Points on Dining Out & Entertainment
• Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases
• 50,000 Points are redeemable for $625 in airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates when booked through the ThankYou® Travel Center, or $500 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
• No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
• Points Transfer allows you to transfer points to participating airline loyalty programs
• No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*