American Express Platinum cardholders, considering that we now are full prod into December, you should already be getting access to $35 in Uber Credits for this month. Remember that, each month you’re supposed to get $15 in Uber Credit aside from December, in which you’ll receive an additional $20 Uber Credit. Also, remember that your Platinum card earns 2x the points per $1 spent on Uber. If you have more than one Platinum Card, then you should be earning the Uber Bonus on each of them respectively.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Table of Contents
American Express Platinum Uber Credits Bonus Summary:
- You’ll receive $15 credit every calendar month
- In December you receive an additional $20 credit, making it $35 credit
- Platinum card earns 2x points per $1 spent on Uber
- if your fare is over $15, you do not have to use your Platinum card to utilize the credits
- If you have more than one personal Platinum card (co-branded + personal), you’ll get credit for each.
Platinum Card from American Express Features:
- New! Up to $200 Uber Savings Annually.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More. Terms Apply.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
How To Toggle Uber Credit On/Off:
This is if you want to toggle between paying with your card or paying with your Uber Credits. It’s simple and straightforward:
- Kind of “pretend” you are about to call an Uber. So do a mock-Uber.
- The price estimate should come up
- Next, click on the payment option that includes your last 4 of cc displayed
- Your list of cards should show up, in which case, you just scroll to the bottom until you find a toggle switch to turn on/off whether you want to pay with your card or not.
Some things to note:
- If your credit is not showing up, remove your card and re-add it
- Your credit is eligible for UberEats
- The credit is only eligible within the states
American Express Platinum cardholders, December is already here, and you should already have received the $35 Uber Credit for this month. Some recap, your card earns $15 uber credit each month, $20+$15 Uber credit for the month of December, totalling in $200 in Uber credit within a whole calendar year. Reason why this perk is a banger is because you have the versatility of using the credit on UberEats or for rides nationwide. Also note that your Platinum card earns 2x the points on Uber, although, you do not have to use your Platinum Card to use your credits. Also, you cannot use your credits to purchase Uber gift cards, and the Uber feature is not valid for authorized users. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!