With the America’s Tire CarCareOne Credit Card from Synchrony Bank, you will be able to reap full benefits of special financing offers with America’s Tires. Essentially, you will be able to pick between the options of 6,9 and 12 Months special financing depending on the cost of the products that you buy. 12 months special financing will be offered for purchases $1500 and greater. Keep in mind that this card does have an attached 26.99% APR, in which I urge anyone adamant on this card not to hold any balances on it as do any Synchrony Card for that matter!
|Chase Business Complete Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up To $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi
- Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM
- Barclaycard CashForward World MasterCard
America’s Tires CarCareOne Store Card Features:
- No Interest if Paid In Full Within 6, 9, or 12 Months*…
- 6 Months on Purchases of $199 – $999.99
- 9 Months on Purchases of $1000 – $1499.99
- 12 months on Purchases of $1500 or greater
- Purchase APR is 26.99%; Minimum Interest Charge is $2
- Special Financing
- No Annual Fee
- Hefty APR of 26.99%
If you go through tires like me, you know how troublesome it is to tank a big chunk of your paycheck on them. With the America’s Tire CarCareOne Credit Card, you’ll be able choose special financing offers that range from 6, 9, or 12 Months. Not only that but there will be No Interest if Paid In Full Within 6, 9, or 12 Months. There’s no annual fee, however, the Hefty 26.99% APR needs to be brought to attention. With such a high APR, it’s definitely not recommended to carry any sort of balance on card, unless you are able to pay the set amount within the special financing guidelines. In most cases, you’d be better off with a Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM . Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Bonuses if you’re not interested at the moment.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 1.90% APY as of 9/15/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access