Current American Express Membership Rewards earning cardholders, AMEX is currently offering a 25% Transfer Bonus when you transfer your Membership Rewards to JetBlue’s TrueBlue program. This promotional rate puts the transfer ratio at 1:1 comparative to what is considerably a sub-par standard transfer rate. Note that you’ll only be able to transfer in increments of 250 points. You will have until November 30, 2017 to make such transfers.
Editor’s Note: One thing I’d like to note is that, within speculation, Membership Rewards points are more valuable than JetBlue points, so be sure to take that into account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Amex Membership Rewards JetBlue Transfer Info:
- Sign Up Now
- Promotion: Transfer your AMEX Membersip Rewards® points into JetBlue True Blue Currency to receive an extra 25% bonus miles.
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2017
- Requirements: Must be a AMEX cardholder.
- Terms and Conditions: You must be enrolled in TrueBlue in order to participate in this offer, visit www.jetblue.com/trueblue to enroll.
How to Get The Offer:
- Fill out the points that you want to transfer and select the “I accept the terms and conditions” box
- You will then be directed to a log in page
- Log into your AMEX Account
- Registration must be completed by November 30, 2017
American Express cardholders, check to see if you were targeted for a 25% Transfer Rewards Rate for transferring your MR points to JetBlue True Blue’s. Somethings I want you to consider prior: There’s no reversal on the points that you transfer. There are better deals out there. Surely, this could be a pretty swell promotion for those of you that are trying to rack up JetBlue points for your next JetBlue travel plans, however, if you don’t have that in mind, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Card Bonuses for all of your credit card needs.