Amplify Credit Union is a reigning financial establishment in the Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis and Williamson counties of Texas with a central headquarter located in Austin, Texas. They offer Fixed-Rate Mortgages from 15 to 30 years, Adjustable-Rate Mortgage and Refinancing your Mortgage with Fixed and ARM available. The mortgage process is fast and simple from your mortgage list to submitting your final documents on top of a widely low-loan rate.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$270 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Amplify Credit Union Mortgage Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Mortgage Loans
- Availability: Texas
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advise: Have the necessary documents and validation information ready to make your process as smooth as possible.
- Closing Loan: Standard lock period is 45 to 60 days
Amplify Credit Union Mortgage Types:
- Fixed Rate Loans:
- 15 and 30 Year terms available
- Interest rates and monthly payments never change throughout the term of your loan
- Adjustable-Rate Loans (ARMS):
- Interest rate may change periodically during the loan term
- Your monthly payment may increase or decrease based on interest rate changes
- Refinance Your Loans:
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates available
- If Primary Mortgage Insurance (PMI) was required on your mortgage purchase, you may be able to refinance without PMI if you now have at least 20% equity in the property
- Looking to take out a loan against the equity you’ve acquired?
How To Lock In Amplify CU Mortgage Rate:
- Mortgage Check List – Gathering these mortgage documents now will help save you time throughout the mortgage loan process.
- Get Pre-Qualified – Having your mortgage financing in order will help make your mortgage offer stronger against other bidders.
- Find Your Dream Home – Select your Texas dream property and make an offer! Click here to search for Texas properties in your area.
- Submit Your Final Documents – Check your mortgage loan status to see if any additional documents are needed and prepare for your loan to fund.
Amplify Credit Union Mortgage Basic Requirements:
Below are examples of supporting documents which may be included in a loan file:
- Pay Stubs covering the customer’s most recent two pay periods for each applicant.
- W-2 Forms for the previous two years.
- Two most recent years’ federal tax returns (e.g. for a loan in 2015, the customer need to submit the customer’s 2014 and 2013 federal tax returns). All the pages and all schedules.
- If the customer is self-employed, the two most recent years’ business tax returns are also needed.
- For self–employed or investment income, the two most recent years’ 1099’s and K-1 forms are also needed
- For self–employed business income,year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
- For retired customers, copy of Social Security and/or Pension “award letters” detailing the amount of retirement income.
- Two most recent months’ bank statements. All of the pages.
- Homeowner’s Insurance statement(s) for all properties owned showing the customer’s coverage and the annual premium.
- Mortgage statements for all properties owned that have liens.
- Copy of driver’s license or State I.D.card for all customers.
- If divorced, the customer’s fully executed divorce decree.
Amplify Credit Union offers a vague suite of loan types, however they do offer an attractively low-rate on your mortgages and with tons of tools; Mortgage calculator, ‘How much House can you afford?’ simulator, prequalifications, educational resources on what you should know before buying a house as well as tips for successful financing, there’s tons of ways for you to stay ahead of your mortgage process. Again, I reiterate that having the necessary documents and validation information would make the mortgage process go so much more smoothly. Also, be sure to check out our Best Mortgage Rates!
With the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
• Earn 3X Points on Travel, Including Gas Stations
• Earn 2X Points on Dining Out & Entertainment
• Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases
• 50,000 Points are redeemable for $625 in airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates when booked through the ThankYou® Travel Center, or $500 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
• No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
• Points Transfer allows you to transfer points to participating airline loyalty programs
• No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*