If you love to travel and you’re in the market for a credit card, then the Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard® may be the perfect card for you. 20,000 bonus points and $100 Statement Credit can be yours after you spend at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening. Earn 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points for every $1 you spend on Amtrak travel, including onboard purchases and 2 points per $1 spent on other qualifying travel. But that’s not all- you’ll still earn 1 point for each $1 spent on all other purchases. There’s no limit to how many points you can earn and you can use them when you want!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 bonus when you open an Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Qualifying Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 from a third party to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 bonus when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
Learn More---Chase Private Client Review
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Chase Freedom Unlimited®
Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 20,000 bonus points + $100 Statement Credit
- Spending Requirement: Make at least $1000 in purchases within first 3 months
- Annual Fee: $79
- Bonus Worth: Approximately $160
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Points don’t expire and there’s no limit to the total number of points you can earn
Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard Features:
- 20,000 bonus points can be yours after you spend at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening.
- $100 Statement Credit after you spend at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points for every $1 you spend on Amtrak travel, including onboard purchases.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on other qualifying travel.
- Earn 1 point for each $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Get a 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption travel.
- Earn 1,000 Tier Qualifying Points (TQPs) toward earning status each time your eligible spending reaches $5,000 in a calendar year, up to 4,000 TQPs per year.
- Enjoy a complimentary Companion Coupon, One-Class Upgrade and a single-day ClubAcela pass for access to ClubAcela, Amtrak Metropolitan Lounge or First class lounges upon account opening. Plus, each year you’ll receive a Companion Coupon and One-Class Upgrade when you renew your card membership.
- There’s no limit to how many points you can earn and you can use them when you want. Your points will not expire as long as you are a cardholder and your account is open.
- $79 annual fee
How To Get The Offer
- Go to Amtrak.com
- Search for any ticket
- Select ticket, add to cart
- Click through add ons and ‘passenger information page’
- On payment page you’ll see the offer
- Apply offer
You can earn 20,000 bonus points and $100 Statement Credit after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening with your Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard®. This card will open up new routes and possibilities when it comes to earning Amtrak travel. Not only will you get points on travel, but you’ll still get points on all other purchases. If you spend a lot on traveling, I would recommend looking into this card. If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.60% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access