You can earn a 10,000 Bonus Points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of opening the card with you Bank of Hawaii American Express® Card with MyBankoh Rewards. You will receive a 0% introductory APR for the first eighteen billing cycles after the account is opened. After the Introductory Period, the standard APR on Purchases and on Balance Transfers will be depending on creditworthiness. There is no annual fee so you may want to check this card out!
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Make sure to complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Bank of Hawaii American Express Card with MyBankoh Rewards Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 10,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: Make at least $1,000 in purchases in first 3 months
- Annual Fee: None
- Bonus Worth: 10,000 bonus points is worth $100
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Points never expire and there is no limit so earn as many as you wish, as long as your account maintains good standing.
Bank of Hawaii American Express Card with MyBankoh Rewards Features:
- Limited Time Offer Earn 10,000 Bonus Points with at least $1,000 in purchases in first 3 months
- 20% Year End Bonus on Points Earned
- Earn 1 point per dollar purchase
When you sign up for the Bank of Hawaii American Express® Card with MyBankoh Rewards, you can earn a 10,000 Bonus Points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months. You earn points with every purchase on your card, but the 18 month APR rate is really what makes this card shine, allowing you to save a ton. If you rather go with another card, then check check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!